Chapter 6

Edward's POV:

I had been in the school for an hour when the smell of four vampires, three humans, and a dog. But they must not have been to close since I couldn't read their thoughts. I waited a second when I heard four of them hug and one of the females whisper "you three are my life. " the voice seemed slightly familiar but for some reason I couldn't place my finger on where and that was weird since I normally never forget where I hear a voice. "They have to be close. " I whispered to myself as I got up from the seat I was sitting in for my first class and started to follow the sound of their foot steps as they walked down the hall and into a classroom that was across from my first class and only got a glance at them while the door was closing and one of their brown hair flipped out as she flipped it and covered it in a tan sweater hood while the other two covered theirs the same way but for one was black and red flannel and  the other was black and blue flannel sweaters when the warning bell rang meaning I have five minutes to get to class and I had to make a show of walking to class at a human pace.

When I got back to class I was met by the stares from my brothers and one of my sisters and their thoughts running threw my head, they had a lot of questions for me and most of them where what I was looking for and what I had found the only one that wasn't wondering what was going on was Alice who was curled up in her chair with her knees close to her body and her fingers rubbing circles on her temples and when I read her mind all I heard was a slight headache and no vision from the new people, well that's weird.