Chapter 45

Bella's POV:

I'm not all that sure that I had been exspecting but it wasn't the warm circular room that we entered. as I looked around myself I saw three vampires that some how looked old, yet ageless, and beautiful. I was scared that gripping one of their hands would shatter their hands, their skin was white as ghosts and eyes filmed in what looked to be a layer of dust made their red eyes look rusty and somehow unhuman and I found the one thing that kept running through my mind was, 'How old are they?'

It seemed like forever before the one that seemed to be the leader of the three stood and spoke in a friendly voice, "Ah, Mis. Collen, how..." But before he could finish I cut him off with a growl and hissed out, "I am NOT one of those traiters." in a whisper that was dripping with vinom. "My apologies, Mis...?" He said polightly raising an eyebrow as he let his sentence hang in midair. "Swan, we are the Swan's." I said softly lowering my head before I spoke in a soft apologetic voice, "I am so sorry, I hope I didn't offend you... It's just they have caused us so much pain." I sigh softly secretly wishing that I was in Edward's arms and before I know what is happening my shoulders hunch and I start to shake as a chocking sound comes out of my throat as Ally and Renesseme slip out of my arms and beside me on their feet as I hear them yell "Mother!" loudly and before I know it I'm in Huilen's arms as she whispers in my ear. "It's okay, sister." As she hugs me to her and I feel Ally, renesseme, and EJ's arms around me as well as they ask, "Is mommy going to be okay?" As they look to Huilen for help. "You're mother will be fine." She just says softly before looking at the Volturi and saying, "She needs to heal, she needs help, please masters, help us." She says at first strongly and then weakly and sad.