Chapter 1

"How long do we have to wait?" A deep voice said." Does it matter?" Another voice said." Yes. Of course it matters duh!!?" The deep voice said. The two were men, one was a Lombax with a scar that crosses his right eye, he was not just any Lombax he was an evil one,the other had a mask on. Which had a hole on the lift .Who didn't really showed his face." Sir, I'm sorry but we have to wait about 15 or more years." Said the Lombax."John you know I can't wait for 15 or more years. I need that thing now, because that thing has what I been looking for and—" "Sir please we can't just..."" That thing is child."said the masked man." Yeah but that child is a newborn." John said. "Of course I know that don't you I didn't ?!" The masked man raised his voice." But you do realize that this child is the child of..."" Kaden and Nayeli. Of course I do. The two are only teenagers. 17 and 16 years old." The masked man said in a calm voice. "Yeah I think I know that. But I told the General. General lucius to tell them to kill the child..."" And did you tell him that the child would be dangerous." The masked man said. He wanted that child to be dead or killed or get kidnaped. He would hire all kinds of men to get that child to get kill or kidnapped." John, John you know that I'll go anything to kill the kid. You do realize that don't you." The masked man said in a very creepy tone. John gulped. He knew that. Whatever the masked man said , wasn't a joke. So the masked man got up and said that he will find the child no matter what." But sir the child is nowhere to be found. Not after what happen in Fastoon. ""What do you mean 'after what happen in Fastoon' John ?" The masked man said." Tachyon attacked Fastoon and..." John explained everything to him."...then when I went back the child was nowhere to be found" Like I said before I would not rest until I find that thing."

A/n: So this is my first book and it might be a bit crappy tho. But hey it's my first time writing a book.So I hope you enjoy this ,see you later!!😀