Chapter 12

Elaris and Grim where at the hospital. Grim had a broken arm and Elaris had cuts and bruises all over her. She had a bandage on her forehead.

"So is he going to be alright?" Elaris said while looking at grim." Yes he will, just needs to rest. I'll leave you two only okay." Said the nurse who had a whit dress. She left.

"Elaris..." Grim started to say, Elaris looked at him with a worried expression." What is it grim?" She said and grim turned to see her. Elaris sat down and listen."alive...." Was the words that came out of grim, Elaris said who was alive?" R...ratchet and...clank...they are alive...." He said while trying to avoid the pain.

"Grim what are you talking about? Ratchet and Clank are dead....same as the others..." She said, and grim shook his head."no...No they are not..." Grim said," they are alive Ratchet and Clank are alive....."" Grim what are you talking about?"" They are safe, I can feel them." He said, he got of the bed, and yelped in pain. Elaris looked at Grim as he began to walk to the window.

He stared at the window and saw the hall of heroes." Elaris how long was I sleep?" He said still looking at the window. He stared at the sky then at the people. Grim turned around and looked at Elaris." For... Two months." She said." I want to see Ratchet."" Huh?"" Ratchet needs my help right now... So does Clank."" Grim are you alright? What are you talking about? How do you know that Ratchet and Clank are alive and not dead?"" I can feel ratchet's heart beating." Elaris eyes widen, then said how can you feel his heart." I've been with Ratchet these past 15 years, I know that he is alive."" I know he is... I can feel him."

Elaris looked at Grim with a confused face."do you happen to have a gps?" Grim said, Elaris nodded.

-----0///w///0-------_--------------------

Arianna was talking to Freddie about Ratchet. They been talking about him for two hours now. Ratchet was starving," hey can we stop and get something to eat. 'Cause I'm starving as heck." He said while grabbing his stomach. Sarada offered him some apples, but he he didn't took them. Sarada had her hand stretched so that Ratchet could take the apple.

He looked away from her, but Sarada wasn't easy going to let Ratchet ignore her. "Here have an apple?" She said, she was holding the apple with her left hand, the apple was shiny red and it looked sweet." No, thanks I could hold it." Ratchet said, she asked him again and said 'no'.

Clank told Ratchet to take the apple that Sarada is offering him. But he kept saying no." Ratchet just take the apple it's not that hard." RJ said, while standing next to clank. RJ told him if he doesn't take the apple, then he would have to wait till they find a friend who is a scientist." Just take the apple Ratchet..." Arianna said, she stood in front of him with her hands crossed.

Arianna stared at Sarada, and she nodded." If you don't take the apple... You are about to suffer..." RJ said, and looked at Ariana who had smirk on her face." No, I won't take the apple...I don't like apples."" Are you sure, because I remember you used to steal apples from Grim's fruit basket and the store." She said looking him." Here just take the app...."" I DONT WANT YOUR STUPID APPLE!" Ariana and RJ stood there in shock." Clank,Freddie,and Kevin. You might want to back up a little bit.." Ariana said, looking at Ratchet and Sarada who still had her hand stretched.

"Why would you tell Clank and the rest to back up...?" Ratchet said, and Freddie,Clank and Kevin were hugging each other. Ratchet then looked at what they were scared of." IM OFFERING YOU TO TAKE THE APPLE NICELY.TAKE THE APPLE OR ELSE YOU ARE...""or else what!!!? You are just a stupid little girl.."

The group just stood there in shock when ratchet said the word 'you are just a stupid little girl'. Clank Kevin and Freddie were hugging each other tighter."hey dude,*gulped* if I were you I should apologize to her..." Kevin said, the three of them were trembling." Why!?""Ummm... Ratchet..." Clank said pointing at Sarada.

When ratchet turned around, he saw Sarada angry with fire flowing around her, her hair was flowing too." Take the apple NOW!!" Ratchet eyes widen,"No!"" You asked for it!!" RJ said, hiding behind the guys.

Sarada then out of nowhere punched Ratchet in the face which caused him to hit a tree, he then got up and Sarada kicked him in the face again. Ratchet felled to the ground and was bleeding from the head and nose. But the nose wasn't broken at all.

Sarada picked him up by his shirt, which was ripped, looked at him into the eye." Now you listen! You are going to take the apple and eat it!! Okay!!!" She said, and Ratchet later put his hands up," okay...I'll....I'll take the...apple... Please don't hit me again.." He said in a squeaky voice.

Sarada then calmed down and had the apple to Ratchet. She put him down and left with a smile.

The guys stopped hugging and went to ratchet, who was shaking." She's scary...." He said, then took a bite on the apple and began to chew on it. He swallowed it and took another bite of it.

"See, what I meant by suffer." RJ said, while looking at Ratchet and began to clean him up." Why do I always get beat up." He said. Then bite the apple once again/more.

A/n: sorry for the late update guys...sorry if it's short.
-Tito