Chapter 2

5 years later...
"I'm hungry...so hungry it feels like I'm gonna die." Said a little voice." Well it's not my problem is it. I told you to eat something before we came here to market. Didn't I." Said a sweet soft voice." But I'm so hungry!! Oreo lady!!"" Hey!What did I say about calling me Oreo Lady. I have a name you know. It's—""Arianna Gomez. Yeah I think I know that. But I still hungry!!" Said the little voice." Ratchet." Said Arianna. Ratchet made a sad face that was too adorable. His ears went down, and his eyes wide open." Nah,no no no don't make me that face...." Arianna said. And Ratchet knew that she couldn't resist this face.".... Alright fine you win. Let's get you something to eat." She said."Yessss." That face always worked, Ratchet though. So they went and get something to eat. When they order to eat Ratchet went to sit at a round table, he threw his plush toy that looked like captain qwark. They ate and started talking,while mostly Ratchet, he talked about his dream of becoming a galactic ranger just like his hero... Captain Qwark.

Meanwhile....
A figure was walking into a hideout. It wasn't just any hide out it was an army hideout. The figure walked in where 20 solider were there and a solider spotted the figure." Hey, uhmm...sir you can't be here. This is a r—" The soldier didn't have the chance to finish his sentence, because he heard the sound of chains." Sir please you need to have to leave rig..." Another soldier was cut off because the chain went around his neck and the figure pulled the chain so hard that the soldier died instantly."CHARLIE!!!" Shouted a soldier." Call all units all units that there is a..." He too got killed. When the chain went through him."Kill him now." There was a shooting everywhere and the figure ran up to the soldiers and attacked them with his chains. As the figure ran the soldiers shouted," we can't shoot him, he's dodging them sir!!!"" Just keep shooting, Tobias. All of you don't let him get passed that gate!! Do you understand, Gary!!" The soldier shouted." Sir yes sir!!" Shouted Gary. They shooted but the figure stopped running." Heheh..This is going to be so much fun.!" The figured said while laughing. The soldiers all froze. And all you hear is their screaming. Blood all spreading everywhere. When the figure thought he was done he saw one soldier. He grab his by the hip with his chains, the soldier fell and dragged to the figure." Please don't.....h...hurt me...I'll tell you anything you want....But please don't hurt me.."the soldier said. He was young,very young he was about in his early 20's." Now tell your name boy."" My name is Nathan... Nathan Read Jr." He said in a sad scared tone." Well Mr. Nathan tell me where you keep all your files of all the people in the universe." Said Nathan the figure only take his hoodie off of his head. Nathan told him where it was at. He said he must get an I.D to get pass the door through the hall ,then turn to the right and get on the elevator to go the floor that is underneath their hideout, get access to the file and then type the name of the person you are looking. If the name of the person is not there you must put something like a D.N.A or something."At last I've finally found you." The masked man said. He laughed in a mad tone.