Chapter 11

Ratchet and Freddie where fighting. Freddie kicked Ratchet which made him fall on his back. "Hey don't you remember when we fought the last time we saw each other. Do you remember that it was like nine months or so." Ratchet was struggling he then said," yeah I remember that it was about eleven months." Freddie then punched Ratchet in the face. Ratchet returned the hit with a punched. Ratchet up so did Freddie and began to ran."AHHHHHH RATCHET!!!!""FREDDDIE AHHHHH!" They both punched each other with their fist. They backed a little and began to fight. Freddie hit Ratchet between the eyes which caused Ratchet to cover his eyes. Freddie got the chance to trip him. " WOULD YO TWO STOP ALREADY!!!  WHATS GOT INTO YOU TWO!!" Clank raised his voice." Gahhhh!!!!!. *breathing heavy* why don't you ask him that!!" Ratchet said when he thrown down to where Clank standing. He stand up and grabbed Freddie who was about to hit him with a stick punched him in the stomach." Hehehe you still weak as you were when Marcus and Kakashi  beat you up!"" As if.... This wouldn't have happen if you never had let them just beat me up while you were watching.

~Flashback~
"Haha take this you rat.""Marcus  please let me go!" "Haha as if I'll let you!"" Please tell me what have I done to deserve this!!"" Shut it Ratchet!!" Ratchet eyes widen when heard Kakashi told him to shut up." This is payback!"" Payback for what!!"" For you meeting him. You don't have any parents just like the rest of  us!" He put a Foot on Ratchet's face and Ratchet began to cry in pain. Then left his foot and started to punch him with all might." All your life you'll live inHATERD!!!" They began to bunch him kick him and also pick him up and throw him to the ground. All Freddie could do is just stand there and not do nothing, Ratchet cried out for him.
Once they were done they left him abandon there on the floor facing bleeding all over, he had bruises everywhere on his face,arms,legs,and also his stomach and back.

An hour later the sun began to fall and Ratchet was still lying there but crying. He heard foots steps and looked up with tears in his green eyes. "Need some help?" Freddie said who offered Ratchet a hand," I don't need your help anymore! WHY DIDNT YOU HELP ME WHEN I WAS GETTING BEATING UP!!!ALL YOU JUDT DID WAS STAND THERE AN IDIOT!!!!" Ratchet bursting into tears and ran away." You used to be my friend. Grim liked.....I liked but not anymore..." He said crying" Wait I can explain!...."" I don't need your explanation!!! So don't  bother coming  to the garage to show your face!!! I don't want to see you!!!"
End of flashback.

With the same punching Kakashi and Marcus used on Ratchet Freddie used them on him. Ratchet and Freddie were bleeding. When all of the sudden he threw Ratchet to the store near them. He threw him across with all his might that the window broke and people in the store stared to panic. Ratchet made it to the other side." Haha hey come out where you're Hiding You WUSSSS!" Freddie then laughed. Clank, Arianna, Kevin,Sarada, and R.J just stood there looking at Freddie, then there was a laugh. The laugh belonged to Ratchet." Ratchet!!!" They all screamed and ran to the store." Ratchet are you all.......right...eh!!"" Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!hooohehehehehe!!hahahaha!" Freddie went inside with cuts and bruises on his face. Then he joined Ratchet with the laugh.

Ratchet was lying on the floor next to the cashier. Who seemed to have a broom on her hand."hahahaha hahahaha !" They both countiue to laugh." Ratchet are you okay." Sarada said while bending over to Ratchet, she helped Ratchet up but pushed her away." Leave me alone I can do it myself." He said then got up, he was about fall when Sarada caught him." I said to leave me alone! I don't need your help." He said looking at Sarada with a mad face." I....I just trying to help...that's all." She said , Ratchet round his eyes on her and said," well I don't need your help at all." He left leaving everyone speechless with their mouths open." Wow... I've never seen Ratchet acted like." Clank said surprise"what do you mean?"What I mean is that Ratchet never rejected someone that wants to help him. Even if miss Cora...." Clank stopped on his sentence when mention Cora's name. He looked down."even when Miss...Cora was alive Ratchet would aways get hurt and let's Cora heal him. Including every one else." He said still looking down.

Sarada ran out of the store and went after Ratchet." Wait Sarada!!!!Come back he needs time!!!!" Clank yelled at her but she already disappeared." Clank what do you mean by' when miss Cora was alive' and ' he needs time to be alone'." Freddie said." I guess I need to tell you. The Galactic Rangers which are Captain Qwark,Brax, and Cora.....are dead. They've passed away when we where on a mission which Qwark said it was' a special mission' didn't turned out great they all....died one by one. Since then I don't think Ratchet would be the same." Freddie began to cry quietly.

He can't be far... Ah ha found him, Sarada thought. He was in the woods sitting in a rock. He was facing a waterfall that looked beautiful. He sat there doing something that made him say ouch each time." Ow!! Man this thing hurts really bad!Ouch!!!" He said yelling out the pain." You're going to get it infected you know." Ratchet looked up. Well if it isn't that annoying bug." Now what do you want." He said annoyed, Sarada took his leg and she saw that he had a piece of glass that went his jeans. She then started to take off his shoe, he had a black long sock. Then without thinking she ripped the part the of glass which made Ratchet yell out loud." Hey what was that for you..."" Shut up and let me heal your le..."" I don't need your dumb little healing." She looked at ratchet and Ratchet looked a her. They both stared at each other with angry faces. " OUCHHHHH!!!" Sarada took the piece out and quickly put some hydrated water on him and wrapped a bandage around his leg that was the color of gray with white.

She dropped his leg and packed her things and started to leave. Ratchet didn't even said thank you at all. He didn't even said thank you at all to me....but I won't give up I'll keep trying until he likes me.

A/n: sorry for the late update. Yeah I know what you guys are going to say I made Ratchet a jerk to Sarada. Because he doesn't understand love of what she trying to give him. He shut out of feeling love.
Anyway seeYOU later
-Tito