Chapter 10

A/n: so what if I made my Cora a mother. If you guys want to now who's the daddy stay tune.
----------------------------------------------
"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" Both Grim and Elaris screamed as the chains of the masked man  were going directly to them, but instead it went for the child. The chains wrapped around the baby and the masked man pulled his chains and the baby got taken away from Grimoth's hands."NOOOO!!! Give him back!!!!" Elaris shouted to the masked man now that he had the baby in his left arm. The baby had a green blanket.

"Give him back!!!give me back my friends child!!!! Or else—" Elaris said." Or else what!! Do you know why I came for this child. I came for this child because it's my one olny weapon to get him." The masked man said, Elaris then said why would he want to use an innocent baby just to get who."RATCHET!!! Of course." Grim's and Elaris's eyes widen when the name was pronounce." What are you talking about Ratchet is dead so has the others!!!!!"" Oh really then—""Hey put the child down now!!!!!" A ranger said. The masked man then took him out with something dangerous.

Shootings were everywhere the poor child was the masked man was dodging every single one of them." Do you think you can stop me." Then one of the Rangers shot an electric bullet and hit the masked man in the right arm.
"Be GONE!!!!!" The masked man snapped his fingers an explosion made a big kaboom.
Everything went black.

----------------0_0-----------------^_^---

"So who exactly is this friend of yours..." Ratchet said while looking at Arianna." Why do you even want to....."" Because if it's a guy I tell him to stay away from you."" *groan* you know I'm older so what! I can handle myself. Ratchet why are so overprotective just like yo.....just forget." Arianna said.

Ratchet raised an eyebrow. Then he turned to talk to Sarada which made her jump when he said hi to her.
Ratchet saw something around her neck." Heya Sarada what's that?" He said point."oh this is a....um...." Come on think he can't find out that who you really are, she thought, then she said that is was neckless that ' her mother gave her'.

"BABE!!!!" Arianna said." Hey Sweetie." Sweetie?!!!! Ratchet thought he saw boy and could tell that he was the same species as Cora. Ratchet made a face of jealousy and angry. Great! Just great it had to be a GUY!!! It had to be a boy!! Ratchet said in his mind.

The guy was filtering with Arianna. Sarada and Clank saw Ratchet's face. He has Brown hair, black eyes, he was wearing a fighting helmet that was the color red and had a white sweater with red lines and  two swords with a rope ." You know that you are mine you already know that right." " oh please Kevin stop that."That made Arianna laugh with their face and nose were touching each other they were going to kiss.

Ratchet eyes widen and Sarada was about to tell him something when all of sudden Ratchet was in front of the boy and Arianna. Ratchet put  his hand between their lips. Arianna got mad and stared at him with a mad face. Then Ratchet and Arianna started to fight.
"You guys stop it!!!! Ratchet you are old enough to fight! You can't fight with a girl." Clank said and R.J of course," YEAH BEAT HER UP!!! BEAT HER----Oh my that gonna leave a mark on him.... And that too and also that."
Ratchet....there's something I need to tell you. I need to tell you the truth some day... I hope you don't get mad at me. Arianna thought." Ratchet do you remember when we were little kids."" Yeah of course I do...ghhhh... You were 8 and I was three."" And do you remember the position I used to do to do to you." She said with a smirk on her face. Ratchet's eyes widen and was sweating already with a light of blush on his face." No no no no, you know what Grim said about using that position OREO lady!!!!"" So what Grim isn't here is he." Arianna then turn Ratchet to the of his stomach and left her knee," no no no no..... What stop!STOP!!!STOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"
The others just stared at them in a frighten way . Oh dear.. Clank thought while putting his hand on his face.

-------------------------------------1--------

Elaris was lying in the floor. She had blood on her face that was going down, she got up but felled down to the ground. She stand up with all her strength she put her body against the wall to support her. She began to walk. What happened my head hurts....and why I am bleeding... Elaris thought she touched her head to see dark blood. She saw the office all messy paper everywhere burned, the wall was broken some of it was beginning to fall. Then she noticed a piece of paper lying in front of her. She raised an eyebrow and bent down to reach it. The paper was covered in dust of fire. She picked up and blew on it.

She saw a writing on it. It said belongs to Grimoth Razz. She saw Grim lying in the floor with blood, she gasped and ran to him to see if Grim was okay. When she got to where he was she turned him other to see blood on his right arm. " Grim are you okay! Hey wake up!!" Elaris began to shake him, he opened his eyes and spoke in a weak voice." No don't talk everything is going to be alright just hang in there. Help!!! Carlos please come here." Carlos who was a warbot came in and freaked out," MISS ELARIS ARE YOU OKAY!!!!" He said all Elaris could do is nod." What happen in here."" I don't know all I could R ember is looking out the window. Then Grim came in and then.... And then..." She gasped and got up and ran to where the crying used to be." Oh no! Where is he!!! Where's Cora's and...."

---------------------------------1------------
"FREDDDIE!!!!" Ratchet and Clank yelled. They were know at the village where Kevin lives."Sup' guys long time no seeing he waved at Ratchet and Clank." What to three know each other?" R. J asked with a surprised tone. She looked back to see the same species as Cora and Kevin. "So I see you've already met my little brother."" Haha... Kevin you know I'm just your friend."" Yeah but I see you as my brother even tho we aren't blood related."

Ratchet just stared at him. Freddie had black hair with green eyes, he also had freckles on his face. He was wearing a Polos shirt that was blue with light brown jeans. The color of his shoes were white.

He turned to Ratchet just staring at him. With an jealous face on. Great it had to be Freddie the handsome guy in the universe,Tch Ratchet thought." So are you two gonna tells us how you guys met or what?" Ratchet sighed heavy but in a mad way." We meant when we were just..."" 5 years old" He interrupted Ratchet and let out an growl." Yeah just age of five. Any who he always come to Grim's garage with his parents." Ratchet said in a mad tone when he said the word parents. Then he told them that they used to be friends when all of sudden he started to hang out with other kids that bullied Ratchet." Ohhhhh... Yeah I remember that one." Freddie said in an awkward and sad tone." Then pretty boy here got all the girls that used to hang with me." Ratchet said just then Freddie got angry." Hey don't call me 'pretty boy '. You know I hate that."" Tch as if what are you going to do huh rich boy! What are you going beat me and ditch me JUST LIKE YOU DID WHEN WE WERE KIDS!!!" Every body went silent. People stared at them.Their mouths were open widen. Freddie growled and grab Ratchet by the shirt. They both looked at each other with hatred. They just stared at each other when Clank broke the silence." Ratchet please there's no need...."" Shut it tin can!!!" Freddie said and which made  Ratchet really made and tracked him to fruit stop that was in back Freddie.

A/n part two coming up! Sorry if it was long.
- Tito☺️