Chapter 13

It was a windy day, the leaves that were in the ground were being picked by the wind. The sky was gray.

Grim and Elaris were waking down the building where the Rangers had their mission. It was cold there, Elaris and grim had cloaks on.

"Are you sure this is where the Galactic Rangers had there mission?"" Yes I'm sure this is where they were before they died." Elaris said as they entered the building.

Once they entered the building there was nosies." What was that!?" Grim said., they took out their flashlights and aimed at the sound. The whole building was burned up.

"Must've been a rat or something?" Elaris said, there was sound of help." I don't think that was a rat?""Help...."

Elaris followed the voice, grim followed  behind her heels. As they breathe cold air comes out of their." I think it's coming from over here." As they got closer  and closer to the voice, Elaris and Grim didn't recognize the voice.

When they entered the room there eyes widen, " thank god you guys are here...can you guys help me my foot is stuck....." Elaris and grim went and helped the poor guy who's leg is stuck."okay."

---------------------------0_o--------------

"There no way I'm gonna take off my pants and boxers!! No way Jose!!!"" But you have to, that's part of..."" I said NO and my answer would be No.""oh come on and just take off your pants!!"
Clank said, they have arrived at the scientist.

"Please take off them off I need to know if....""NO!!!" Ratchet yelled back, at the scientist who was a human specie.

She had round glasses, purple eyes, and had a white coat on." But why not? This is part of what we scientist do? Plus you have all kinds of bruises and cuts."

They have been struggling for three hours now." No."

Arianna later grabbed ratchet by the arms as hard as she could." KEVIN FREDDIE,AND CLANK. NOOW!! Pull down his pants and boxers off and let's get this over with!!!"

The boys did as they were told and Ratchet was struggling to free himself.

"NO NO NO NO!!!" They put down his pants and boxers off." Alright this might hurt just a bit."

Ratchet eyes widen and screamed, his screams could be heard and the birds flew away from their tree.

"Okay we are all done here.all that's left to do is inject this." Showed a big needle 5x bigger then the last one. Ratchet freed himself and pulled up his boxers and ran out.

"Hey where are you going?!!!" "Go and bring him here back now!" She told some of the guards and they ran after Ratchet,  Ratchet bumped into a couple of scientist, then he bumped into Sarada."OOF!!!" 

They hit each other's head again." Ow ow ow!!!" Sarada then looked at Ratchet and saw him boxers. She then covered her eyes, then Ratchet saw why she covered her eyes. He saw that he only had his boots and boxers.

"Hey get back here!!!"" Oh dang!!! Move!!" He pushed her out of the way and made a run for it, Sarada got up and brushed off the dust off of her.

The guards were running behind ratchet.
Then Arianna bumped into her." Oops sorry, have you seen Ratchet he still needs to checked by the scientist. She nodded and told her that he went that way straight.

Ratchet ran inside a room to hide, he opened the door got in and then closed it and then sighed in relief." Woah...that was a close one....." He looked to see a couple of women that were in towel stared at him. They screamed and Ratchet screamed and ran out side.

The guards saw him and ran. Ratchet ran and interest a room. A weird room that was dark with green lights. He went inside and his eyes widen.

"What the?""hey don't go in there!!!" Ratchet ran and felt chills

"What the?""hey don't go in there!!!" Ratchet ran and felt chills. As he entered more into the room he found weird things inside here.

 Ratchet was to busy looking at the things he never saw before when all of a sudden he sprayed by something

Ratchet was to busy looking at the things he never saw before when all of a sudden he sprayed by something."*COUGH*COUGH*!!!" Ratchet coughed,"hey why did you ..."Ratchet felt funny, he felt really high.

"Hello there." Said a voice an Ratchet turned around to see a fongoid. Just like Grim. He looked at him and saw him blurry. Ratchet smiled and clank then came in"RATCHET!!! There you are!!! I've been looking every where for you!!" Clank said, he looked at Ratchet who moved a lot."oh hey there pal!"clank noticed Ratchet acting weird, clank looked at the man who stared at his spray gun." What did you do to him?"" I might as well sprayed him. A drug...called weed..." Said the scientist,"Weed?" Clank said, and the fongiod said ," it would wear off don't worry."ratchet then said "hey Clank there are two of you. Hahaha"

"You are really high....Ratchet."" Hey clank want to jump inside of a volcano!! Or go and check some girls that are taking a shower!!" Ratchet said and then began to do a hand stand with two hands."Hey clank look, I'm doing a handstand!! Pretty cool huh Clank!!" Then he stand with one hand and began to jump.

Ratchet you look like a drunk guy...clank thought." Hey pal watch this! I'm about to do a backflip on this table!"" Wait don't jump...."it was too late because Ratchet did the backflip.

Ariana ,Sarada, R.J, Kevin, Freddie,and the human came in and saw Ratchet doing flips."What the heck happen to him!?" Kevin said, then Ratchet noticed them and did a flip and went up to Kevin and Freddie." Hey you guys want to play tag!!" He said, Kevin started to get freaked out by Ratchet.

Ratchet then yelled tag, and slapped Freddie  in the face and caused him to fall down,"YOURE IT!!TRY TO CATCH ME!!!!" And he ran out.

A/n: sorry for the late update guys
-Tito