Chapter 5

The Rangers had landed to there destination. The planet was unknown to the Rangers." Man it smell like rotten beans in here. Don't ya guys agree." Said Brax, they all nodded in agreement. It's true it did smell pretty bad like..." Alright, you guys will be able to be there in around 20 minutes."" Copy that Elaris." Qwark said." You guys need to spilt up...Ratchet and Clank and Cora you guys take the right..And Brax and Qwark will take the left." Elaris said."COPPY THAT!!!Alright Brax and me will be going to the left and while you guys take the right." Qwark said." You guys b careful alright." Elaris said,"Aww...you worry about us.How touching." Ratchet said, Clank and Cora let out a giggle.

As soon Ratchet and Clank and Cora took the right. Cora saw a door that was open." That's strange this door is open, hey Elaris didn't you say this place has been abandoned for ten years." Cora said." Yeah it's says here that this place has been abandoned ten years from now. Why you ask." Elaris said, Cora explained that if the this place had abandoned then why was there a door open." Beats me, but my guts says we aren't the only ones in here." Ratchet said, then when Cora approached to the door to open it she saw something there," Uhmmm...Ratchet Clank you might what to take a look at this." Ratchet and Clank went over and to find some pictures of him and Clank..." This is so.....creepy don't ya think pal.." "Ummm... Ratchet?" Ratchet turned to let him see and was surprised to see the pictures, but mostly it was Ratchet." This is pretty....."Cora was cut off, because of the door closing. They turned to see no one there."phew...that's probably the wind." Ratchet said then turned back to stare at the pictures.

Qwark and Brax were walking and talking about there lives. They were asking each other's embarrassing things that happen to them.

Clank got off of Ratchet's back and stared at the pictures." Hey where are you going?" Cora said to Ratchet." To pee duh? What else do you think?" Ratchet said while stand in the corner of the wall." Hey don't you even think of....Oh dear lord." Ratchet then cut her off by saying,"Do you mind.." Cora then  turned and covered her eyes and was blushing too. Clank was staring and Ratchet then turned his head and said to Clank to turn around. All they can hear was Ratchet's pee. After he was done he pulled his zipper up and said," Alright you guys  can turn around now I'm already do..." Ratchet said with clapping his hands, but was cut off when Cora grabbed him by his shirt and scolded him for peeing in front of a girl." Okay....But please just...let go of me please." Ratchet said with a scary tone. He let go of him and by the time she did they heard some shooting.

"Hey did hear that!"" Hear what now..... Holy sh...." Brax saw a some one aiming at him." Show your self!!" The shadow did as he was told and reviled himself . There eyes widen when they saw who it was. "Is that a..lombax..." Qwark and Brax said and then he looked at them and started shooting. They dodged the bullets." Dame it this guy is a good shooter." Brax said then he felt pain in his right arm." And wow would ya look at that he even shot me in arm... Hehehe... That craphead will pay for this!!!" Brax started to shoot at him." You guys think you have the guts to stop me. Will, tell ya what YOU GUYS CANT ESCPAE FROM MEEEEE!!" The Lombax started shooting again." ELARIS CONTACT RATCHET AND CLANK AND CORA!!!!! WE NEED HELP!!!" Qwark said. "RIGHT ALWAY CAPTAIN!!!!RATCHET CLANK AND CORA, QWARK AND BRAX NEED YOUR HELP NOW!!!" Ratchet heard said that they were in their way, Cora opened the door and they took off." Ratchet we need to get there as fast as we can okay."" Copy that that Cora!"

They were getting to where Qwark and Brax were." Hey guys don't worry we're here to hel....."  Just then Ratchet was fell on his face and said what the heck was that. Why did he all of sudden just fell? He then turned around to see a masked man who was standing right behind him with chains in his hands. Then Ratchet saw where his chains where his chains ended at." Hey pal I think your chains...ummm...got me so will you be kind and take them...." He stopped when the masked man approached to him and took a good look at him. Then with his free hand ripped  Ratchet's shirt and wave his hand in the stomach of Ratchet and when he did this he saw a symbol."Ummmm..." Ratchet said then the masked man said," I've finally found you..." Then he was going to put his hand on Ratchet," I'm going to undo this se..."" Hey get away from him!" Clank kicked him in face with his foot. " thanks pal" ratchet was undoing the chains and made a run for it." Ratchet may ask why that  guy was going put his  hand in your..." " Woah " Ratchet dodged the blaster.

"Where the heck where you at."" Sorry, I got..."" Wait why is your shirt ripped?" Qwark said and Ratchet had his mouth open but no words came out.

The Rangers were blocked and out of bullets." Great! This is just great we are out of fu....." Cora then gave a death stare to Brax and made him realize that he couldn't curse in front of Ratchet. They made a run for all the way to the exit.

"We have to get out of he....." Qwark was cut off . Ratchet stopped and  went up to Qwark who just stood there but no words coming out of his mouth. Ratchet then realized he couldn't speak because of a sword that went through him and spit out blood on to Ratchet's face and fell."CAPTAIN!!!!!" Ratchet then got down on his knees and turn Qwark around and was shocked to see blood. Brax and Cora stopped and turned to see Qwark lying in the ground with blood all over."CAPTAIN!!!PLEASE DONT GO....ALRIGHT LOOK I PROMISE YOU THAT ILL GET YOU BACK TO THE SHIP WITH ELARIS AND ILL LEAVE THE TEAM!!!!" Ratchet said with tears streaming down his cheeks. Qwark then put a hand on Ratchet's shoulder and said,"IM SORRY.....IM SORRY FOR TREATING LIKE CRAP...IM so sorry....." And with that Qwarks arm fell from Ratchet's shoulder and closed his eyes. Taking his last breath, Ratchet started to cry even more and put his head on Qwark chest." Ratchet we have to leave....now." Cora said with tears in her eyes so as Brax." Hehehe one down and three to go." The masked man said.

"Brax carry Ratchet now!!!" Clank said." I'm sorry rookie, but we have to go." Brax said with tears still in his eyes."NO PUT ME DOWN NOW!!! IM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD!! IM GOING TO MAKE PAY OF WHAT HE DID TO QWARK!!!" Ratchet said with angry sad tone. Cora told him if he died right now then Qwark wouldn't be happy. Clank said she's right he won't be to happy.

Brax then put Ratchet down because of his shoulder was in pain. Then the masked man who was following them threw a bomb and Brax saw it and blocked and told there others to run."ARE YOU CRAZY THERE'S NOWAY IM GONIG TO LEAVE YOU BRAX.!!!!"" Cora take him to the ship with Elaris." Cora with tears in her eyes nodded and took Ratchet from his and dragged him."Take care of yourself Ratchet..."beep beeeeeeppppp...Kabooom."BRAXXXXXXX....noooo!!" Ratchet said and Cora kept dragging him.
Then Cora  stopped and told Ratchet to get out of here."ARE YOU CRAZY!!!NONONO!! There now way I'm going to let you go back there."" We  don't have another choice." Ratchet told her that if she goes he goes." I can't let you go with me..."" I told you...you go I go... Don't give me that crappy face you idiot because..." Cora slapped a crosses the face which left a red mark." This is my choice." And with that she kissed Ratchet in cheek where she slapped and left. Ratchet started running after her and when she got inside the building it exploded.
His eyes widen and screamed her name out and fell on his knees and stared blaming himself."Ratchet..." Clank said with a sad  expression.
I let them die...all of them....I don't know who am I anymore...But he is going to pay for this!!! Ratchet thought.

A/n notes: *crying* sorry if I made this story sad.
But this story goes with the song from Naruto shippuden minato and kushina's death
(Don't judge me)