Chapter 8

Clank who was still stuck  in the net, was struggling to set himself free. Come on, I need to get out of this net. So I can save Ratchet and Arianna.Clank thought, he was looking around to see if something would help him out.

"Where the heck did they go!" One of the guards that were dragging Clank was looking that somebody.

"Don't know but get yours eyes open alright." Said the other. There were sound every where." There!!" Bang bang bang....the shoot started and Clank was covering himself. He then found something useful. He was about to grab it but was being thrown into the midair." Ahhhhhhh!" Clank screamed. But soon stopped to see someone." Hey don't worry you're safe up here. Don't worry I not going to hurt you, just stay put here." It said. All clank could do was nod and stay put as he was told to do. Then the person that saved Clank jumped off from where they were." I hope Ratchet is alright.", he said with a worried tone. He looked to where he was being pulled from.

Ratchet was dodging every single bullet,swords, and arrows." Dah....Alright ratchet just stay calm and....Woah!" He said." Hey there handsome. Don't worry this won't hurt a bit!" The person in black said,then it stretches its hand and was about to reach Ratchet's eye that was black."ughhh......"" Hey leave my friend alone!!" A bolt of lighting came and hit the person in black. It hit the tree and blacked out. Ratchet then looked to see the who it was." You alright Ratchet." Said a familiar voice."CLANK!!!You are alright pal!" Ratchet said in a happy tone. As soon as he got and started running to him, he stopped on his tracks see two figures in a mask standing next to Clank. One of them was tall and was a bit shorter then Ratchet. It also had a sword with it. The sword was long and it was attached to its hip. The other was the height of Clank and had bag around its shoulder and was the color brown. It as had two small sword in its hands.

Then out of nowhere the figure that was the shorter than Ratchet ran up to him and knocked him to the floor." Hey...get off...of me you...wait what...are you...are you doing...." Ratchet said to see the figure on top of him was holding on to his arms which were spread when he got tackled to the ground. Then it told the other to give it a needle with a green liquid that was glowing, and handed it to it. Ratchet who was struggling to set himself free saw Arianna and Clank just sitting there not doing nothing. Clank let out a small laugh." Hey can you guys ple....." His eyes widen when he saw the needle.".... WAIT!!!WAIT WIAT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH ME BUT THE NEE....." Before the figure even got a chance to inject him with the needle, Ratchet lifted his and hit his head with the other so hard that it broke the mask off and Arianna got up and ran and told Ratchet to calm down. "Are you alright Sarada." She said,Ratchet stopped struggling. Arianna then looked at Ratchet and turned her hand into a fist."Wait Arianna!!!Wait!WAIT WAIT WAIT..." Arianna didn't let Ratchet finish because she hit him in the face." You might to make sure you don't want to get her mad...My name is R.J, yes I know it's a boys name." She said in a low voice. Then showed herself to be robot just like Clank. But she had a soft sweat voice ,then pointed to her friend," That right there is my friend Sarada she a...." "Lombax.... Just like me and Ratchet. Found her in the woods just 10 years ago." Arianna said while picking up Sarada." Sorry about my friend... He's sometimes a wuss. He never liked needles." She said as she brushed off the dust of Sarada shirt." Is he.... Is he gong to be okay." Sarada said.

"He'll be alright." Clank said in a calm voice. Arianna then injected the green glowing liquid into Ratchet. They waited for two hours, Arianna,Sarada,R.J,and Clank were talking about themselves.

Ratchet opened his eyes and,"Its not over yet. I still have one more awesome tri—"He then realized that everyone was looking at him." Look who decided to wake up." R.J said. Ratchet then looked at R.J and then at Sarada. Ratchet looked at Sarada while tilting his head, she had dark brown hair that was wavy, she even had short ears with light brown strips, and her eyes were navy blue. Her fur was golden and had one strip on her right cheek. It was night at that time." Hey..... Do you guys happen to know?" He said while rubbing his head." Simple dimple because you and Sarada bumped your heads together,annnnd Arianna hit you in the head so hard. The end." R.J said, Ratchet just smiled and nodded when she told him what happen, then he realized why he was knocked out." She did WHAT!!!" Ratchet said in an angry tone. He got up and went up to Arianna and said,"First, you leave. Next,you show up and give me a black eye, and THEN YOU HIT ME IN THE HEAD!!!! What is your problem Oreo lady!" I have never seen Ratchet over reacted before..... He's such a baby,Clank thought. Letting out a sigh Clank got up to calm him down, Clank was telling him to calm down but failed. Ratchet was kept yelling Arianna. Clank then stopped a rock and got on it and it was the level of Ratchet."Ratchet." Clank said,"WHAT!?" Bamm Clank slapped Ratchet. With that ratchet just stared at him while rubbing his face." You should be a shame of your self. You slapped Arianna in the face—""That because she left me—""Don't give me that kind of tone, or else I'll—""Or else what!?"

Ratchet told him in a sassy tone." Or else I'll show The girls your weak spot." Clank said back. Ratchet looked at the girls and back at Clank." So what?!"" Wait Ratchet has a weak spot...Ohhhhh I wanna see I wanna see." Arianna said in a serious tone." Ha, as if you know my weakest spot pal." Ratchet said in a sassy tone again." And don't think is what you girls think." Clank then looked around and found what he was looking for."Hah,R.J can you be so kind and pass me that plant."" This one?" Yeah that one with blue and yellow." R.J handed the plant to Clank and Ratchet just stood there with his arms close. Clank then waved it in front of Ratchet and scan the flower then Ratchet,"As if that plant would be ma—" Clank didn't let Ratchet finish his sentence because he ripped the flower in half. Ratchet's eyes widen when Clank did that and let the flower fall.Come on, I know you what to get that plant. Don't you or are you just afraid to show that you really care for plant. Go on get, Clank thought. He knew that Ratchet cared for anything. Ratchet's heart was pounding, he was sweating so much that he put his hands on his face. I can't help it that poor plant needs my.....Damn you Clank why? How? When did you know that, that's my weak spot, Ratchet thought he couldn't help it so dash to the ground and picked it up." No! Clank you monster!"
Clank's plan worked. 

But unaware that someone was watching them. It could see the group laughing, while Ratchet and Clank were fighting."So is that your weak stop. That might be it, I truly know your weakest spot, Ratchet."I'll shall get that beast and rule this universe. Nothing is going to stop me, all the other lombaxes said that there would be a certain one that well stop me.But I don't believe in that kinda of trash. You'll soon see what would happen to this world. Oh wait you'll be dead by then." It said was a serious tone itkept looking to Ratchet and the others and then disappeared.