Chapter 3

One morning Ratchet woke up with a yawn."Yawn..man what time is it." He said. By looking at the clock that read 8:30am, Ratchet got off of his bed. He was wearing a white t-shirt and his boxers, that had blue strips .Of course that's how Ratchet slept in." Hey, Oreo Lady wake up....yawn...its late ya know." Ratchet said as he was going to the other room, he entered it but to find it empty. Ratchet saw the bed fixed. The room had the wall white and had a few furniture with a small bed. And had a one or two pictures of her and Ratchet. One was where Ratchet was celebrating his 2th birthday and the other where he and Grim and her where at a concert. " Hey, come on....where are?" He said. Then he thought she was probably playing hide and seek. So, he went and started to look for her, he looked under the beds, the dirty clothes basket, the attic, he even looked for in the toilet. She can't be hiding in the toilet,she too big to fit in, Ratchet thought. "Hey come on stop playing or joking this isn't funny anymore."After a long time of searching for her he decide to go down and tell Grim where she was." Heya, Grim do you know where Oreo lady is? I can't seem to find her anywhere, I checked the under the beds the bathroom, everywhere."" Nope sorry kid I can't seem to know where she is? By the way, why do you call her Oreo lady anyway?" Grim said." Oh. Because you know she has black strips and she's a white lombax. She totally looks like a cookie that's why." Ratchet called her that because she was a lombax with black strips and she was white. She was 10 years old and Ratchet was just turning 5 today." Where could she be. Does she realize or did she forget that today's my birthday or what?" His ears went down when he said that." She probably out at the marketings or I don't know..." His ears went up when Grim said that.Ratchet told Grim to help him search for Oreo lady. So they went and asked every single citizen. "Nope sorry kid never seen her."" Opps..sorry dude but never seen her."" Sorry,sweet ."" Sorry, but luck finding her little bud'." That all what Ratchet got."OREO LADY WHERE ARE YOU!!!!" He screamed everywhere for her. Although he didn't realize he was still in his boxers. He ran and ran,but couldn't find her. He ran and yelling her name.he couldn't give up now. Hours seemed to past by."I...I...give up....I can't find her....anywhere...." Ratchet said while crying." I'm sorry kid....I'm really am." Grim said to comfort Ratchet,but he felt pretty bad for him. Ratchet and Arianna been together for 5 years." Why?.....Why did she leave?.....Why did she left on the day of my birthday.....Grim......why?....." He kept crying. Grim was about to say something at Ratchet just blurted ou saying ." Bullcrap....why the hell did she left me.....why didn't she take me with her....or....or at least she could've had....m....made a note...she could've just told me!...."" Ratchet please calm down..." Grim tried to calm him down but failed." Hey there's no need to get upset with her... Yeah, of course you're right she could've just told you..."" But she even made me a promise....that she'll see me become a galactic ranger and also see me all grown up..." He stared to cry more. He could stop crying, until after 1hour of crying he fell asleep. I promise myself...that I'll never stop looking for you...Arianna...I promise you that...... I'll will find you no matter what.
A/n: yeah so Arianna left Ratchet on the day of his birthday. Ratchet did really cared about her. He even thought of her as his friend, sister,and even a mother. In which, Ratchet told her who his parents were,how did they looked like,what kind of people where they? And also why did they left him? He also thought did both his mom and dad didn't want him or was just a mistake.
Any Who, I hope you guys enjoy my story next up... Is when ratchet is already 15- years old and has also already meet Clank and made his dream come true!!!!😀😀😜