Chapter 4

A/n: Hey guys!!! So I forgot tell you guys that in this chapter the Galactic Rangers will be going on a mission. But in this mission is not like any other missions,so to not spoil this you'll have to find out.( Things won't get pretty.) So enjoy this story. And I think this might be a long Chapter so I think it might be two parts.

----------------------------------------------

10 years later.....
"Alright listen up rookies,today we have a special mission!" Captain  Qwark  said. He was the leader of all the Rangers. "So what special mission are we talking about this time, am ready to shoot things!!" Brax said in excitement." Yeah, we haven't shoot anything like in the past few months",Cora said. "Finally,getting back to work...so Captain what's the mission and the plan." Brax said again, this guy is really excited to shoot stuff again." Okay I'll tell you the mission but we need to make sure everyone is here.""Alright let's see who's here..,Brax""Here!!!""okay....Cora..""Right here!!" "Good..good. Elaris.""Right here captain.""And last but not least...Ratchet and clank..." There was no response. Everyone waited for the response..." Okay...*sigh*Sorry rookies but I can't tell you the mission nor the plan without all the Rangers. So we'll have to wait until they show up..."

In Veldin....
"Good morning everyone,today is a beautiful day to go out and have a nice picnic. It's 11:30 am and know back to the music.."*music starts to play*
"Hello anybody home?" Grim said.Grim looked around to see no one here. Then he looked up and smiled."Hey wake up its kinda late you know." He said as he was going up, he then saw a lombax sleeping. He saw the Lombax hugging a pillow and was in his boxers, and a little robot sleeping who was sleeping on top of the drawer. These two were known as Ratchet and Clank. Then Ratchet was scratching his butt. Grim took a deep breathe and,"HEY YOU TWO LAZY BONES GET UP ITS ALREADY LAYE AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL IN BED!!!!" And with that they both woke up, Ratchet woke up by the yelling of Grim and fell down and hit the ground with face first with his legs up. Clank who woke up with a yawn said good morning to Grim. He got off of where he slept and walked over to Grim but stopped on his tracks to find Ratchet on the ground."Ratchet are you all right." Clank said while poking Ratchet in the stomach. "He's still asleep is he?" Clank nod. "How are we going to wake him up Grim?" Grim let a smirk." I think I know how Arianna used to woke him when he still asleep. Wait here okay." Grim said and Clank nodded.

Meanwhile at the Hall of Heroes...
"Still waiting...." Qwark said." Um,Captain we've been waiting for like 30 minutes and Ratchet and Clank aren't still here. What should we do sir?" Elaris said."Let's just wait for another 10 minutes or so..."

Back to Veldin....
Grim came back with a bucket filled with ice." Heheh... This will totally wake him up hehe..hey do you want help me with this?" Grim said with a smile on his," Of course Mr Grim heheh." So the both of them went tiptoeing to where Ratchet was who was still sleeping faced down." Pardon me, but you do really have a very nice b~" Ratchet said in sleep." Does he always says embarrassing things in his sleep Mr Grim?"" Yes... Rally embarrassing thing...and also strange ones... He always says how girls have huge b...." Grim stopped while Clank just started at him." You know what forget that, just forget what I just said okay.."" Alright.." So they went back to what they were going to do to Ratchet. Grim slowly told Clank to lift up Ratchet's boxers but carefully,so while Clank did as what he was told to do, while Grim put the ice on Ratchet's rear end, and by the moment Grim did that Ratchet's eyes widen and yelled by saying,"Man, it's cold cold cold cold!!!" He jumped around and the did a backflip which caused him to fall on his back then he heard some laughing.

Again back to the Hall of Heroes...
"You know what...I don't think he'd be coming..Cora contact Ratchet."" Right a way sir!!" Cora said.

Back to Veldin...again...
"I'm awake!!!S..sorry if I overslept I prom....eh?" Ratchet said but then stopped. He saw Grim and Clank laughing and pointing at him. Ratchet is really confused ,then Clank told him what happened."YOU GUYS ARE SO MESS UP!!!" Ratchet said in a very embarrassing tone and was blushing as heck. Then they heard a sound coming from the pants of Ratchet. Cora then appeared and she saw Ratchet in his boxers and laughed,then Brax,Elaris,Qwark joined too." Hey ratchet did..hahaha...y..you..just..Hahaahhaaa.oh my..hehehe..sorry it's just a that...pffft...Hahaahhaaa!!" Brax said when he saw Ratchet, Ratchet in the hand covered his eyes while blushing like heck! Ratchet then said screw you guys and left very embarrassed. They all went silent, then they all laughed until their stomachs hurt.

"Alright, Rangers let's get back to reality and leave all that..pffft!...funny  embarrassing moment. Okay" Qwark said with out trying to laugh. Ratchet was still embarrassed and said,"Tch...Alright Captain what's the plan or this special mission you have for us." He said in a angry tone. As Qwark explained the plan and let's not forget the mission, the mission was that they had to get to a secret hideout and inside that hideout there will be some non important things they'll be able to look at.

"Alright Rangers are you ready for this epic mission. If you are say Aye!!""Ayeeee!" Said the Rangers.

But someone was waiting for them this time Qwark won't betray them just like before. "This will be fun."