Chapter 21

So me and Ryan has the night to ourselves and It feels great. The news I have for him is going to shock him to no end. I hope he takes it well. 

"Ryan, Baby will you come here please?" I was in our bedroom when I hear his footsteps coming down the hallway. I hide the surprise that I have for Ryan behind my back.

"What is it baby?" Ryan comes around the door and looks at me with curiosity. 

"Come here and sit on the bed I have a surprise for you." He comes over and sits down on the end of our bed. I walk over to him and pull out the chalkboard that I have and he reads it. "Roses are red, violets are blue, inside me beats two hearts for you!" 

I wait for him to answer me but he just sits there in shock. "Ryan we are having twins. I am 5 months today and I also have another surprise to tell you." He looks up at me and I see the biggest smile on his face and relief washes over me when I see that. 

"Do we know the genders of them yet? Oh my goodness I can't wait does Mason know about this yet? And I am not going anywhere for this pregnancy and that's a promise Alex. I love you so much you have gave me everything a man can ask for I was so stupid for our past but we got the greatest gift out of it."

I laughed at how excited he was about this. I did not expect him to react like this. But I loved it. "The answer to your first question is we are having a boy and a girl. They are due October 28th I would have told you sooner but I wanted you to be home for this and not over Skype.  Mason does not know about this yet I figured we could tell him together and the rest of our families. I love you so much also Ryan more than you will ever know, and we did get something great and beautiful out of our past. God blessed us with an amazing son who we love dearly." 

After I told him what I had to say he wrapped his arms around me and hugged something that I have missed so much in the last months that he has been deployed. I looked into his eyes and I got lost. We ended up having the best night I could think of I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

We have agreed that we would tell Mason first and then we would tell the rest of our families sometime soon. But as of now we are going to talk about our expanding family we have. Soon instead of just three of us we will be a family of five. We don't know if we want to have more after these two we are not going to say yes or no for right now. Once these two are born there is no telling what our life might bring us. Only God knows that right now. But I do know what ever he has in store for us we can and will get through it together as a family. 

And as for Jake I haven't heard from him in a while last I had heard his mom was out of the hospital.  And he had settled down with a nice young lady and they are expecting their first child this November. 

Maybe one day we can all get together and our kids will grow up together as friends but like I said who know's what will happen. Oh yeah and my dad well he finally found him a woman that he loves very much. I am so happy for him because he had not been with someone since mom died and I can tell she makes him very happy. But we will not no matter what forget about my mom.