Chapter 11

Alex P.O.V.

I woke the next morning sick as a dog and really didn't feel like doing nothing and I knew I wasn't going to be able to make it during school today. So I just turned over and went back to sleep. About two hours later I woke up to my phone ringing and I groan and roll over. I pick up my phone and I have 32 text from April and six from Jake, wow they must think I'm dieing.

I open the text from Jake and the last one caught my attention,

"Hey Alex your dad told me that your not feeling good today so I was wondering if I could come over I can help with the room you just tell me what you want done? Hope you get to feeling better!"

"Hey and thanks for the offer its really nice of you and yeah you can come over if your not busy now it would really help me a lot."

He didn't text back as soon as I sent the text but he did reply back.

"Ill be right over see you when I get there."

"OK bye be careful."

I didn't bother getting ready I decided if this thing with me and Jake was going to go anywhere he might as well see me at my worse. While I walk down stairs there's a knock on the door I go and answer it, I see Ryan standing there to say I was shocked was an understatement.

"Um...hi what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to stop by I need to talk to you Alex about the baby."

"Well its not the best time Ryan I'm expecting someone to help with the baby room since I have no one else."

As I said that Jake walks up with some food. Did I ever say I love this dude?

"Hey Alex I brought us some food we can eat while I'm working on the room. Who's this?"

"Oh thanks for the food by the way and this is Ryan my child's father."

I can see Jake's face go hard and I can tell he was going to be up front with him.

"So your the guy who got her pregnant and now don't want nothing to with what you helped to make. Well that's a low excuse for a man, if you want to call your self that. Well you don't have to worry about that child not having a father because I plan on being part of it if Alex is alright with that?! So what you have to say to Alex say it when I'm standing here."

I was shocked that he just said that to Ryan, did he really just ask me out? I look at Ryan and was waiting on what he had to say to me about my child.

"Nothing I just wanted to tell her that my parents was wanting to be apart of our child's life."

Wait..did he just say our child?

"First off this isn't OUR child its my child. Second I would love for your parents to have something to do with this child but I don't want them calling him/her their grandchild. They will have to call him/her by their name and you can tell them that it's not my place to. And when this child is born we will take one step at a time. And if you want to find out what the sex of it is just ask your parents, not me. No get out from my sight!

Ryan looked hut but I was mad but at the same time I was happy that I got that out of the way. I looked at Jake and smiled and he smiled back.

"So did you just ask me out even though I'm pregnant with another mans child?"

"Yes, I did and what is the answer my dear?"

I acted like I had to think about it but in all honesty I didn't I already knew the answer.

"Yes Jake I would love to be your girlfriend." I leaned up and kissed him. When we were done I looked at him and asked...

"Is that food all for me?"

"Haha very funny but most of it is and that baby your carrying but I have a biscuit's an gravy in there for me."

"Ok well lets go eat and work on this little ones room." I laugh at that and he does too.

"Alright lets get to work shall we my love?" And he smiles and carry's me up the steps. I look into his eyes and smile.

******_----------------****-----******------***

Picture of Alex on side

Vote

Read

Comment

Thanks for reading!