'Protected'

For an hour I laid on one of the beds trying to think of different ways to escape, I knew that poster was my only escape route from this world and from them. What the hell happened to them? I thought they was cool, dumb... But cool. I didn't like them like this, I'll be honest, it scares me. I needed to get out of here and get rid of them. I needed to get rid of the poster. I saw the door slowly open and Frank stood there looking upset.

"Charlotte" He whispered looking down "We're sorry" He shrugged and looked up at me, I sat on the bed and stared at him.

"Sorry? Sorry? You scared me to death!" I shouted frowning at him.

"I know, look, I know it's awkward but you need to eat. We all need to calm down and talk about this, I don't want you to feel scared of us Charlotte" He whispered softly and started walking towards me slowly. "We will never hurt you, we just want to protect you" He told me sitting down on the bed. I suppose his right, my dad was drunk and when his drunk... His dangerous.

"I know" I whispered looking down and he put his hand on mine.

"Come, eat" He smiled pulling me off the bed gently and leading me into the kitchen where everyone sat staring.

"Charlotte we're..."

"I know, it's okay" I shrugged sitting down and they still stared. I looked at the food in front of me andimmediately started digging in, I wouldn't lie... I was HUNGRY.

"Um, Charlotte" Ray whispered and I stopped

"Yeah?" I asked swallowing my food down, I didn't really want to show them the chewed up remains, to gross.

"We... You're aloud back through the poster to your room" Mikey whispered and I smiled "But" Ah, knew it. "One of us has to be with you at all times" He told me and I raised an eyebrow, how would my dad feel about this?

"If my dad catches you..."

"He won't" Gerard interrupted me quickly and I sighed

"He will, he knew Frank was in the room somewhere, luckily he was drunk and dumber than usual" I sighed 

"Like I said before, we won't let him hurt you, we will protect you" Frank whispered sitting and putting his hand on mine again.

"I don't need protecting" I scoffed

"His dangerous, like you said"

"He never hardly gets drunk! He won't be drunk next time I see him, I promise" I blurted out and they shook there heads. "If he catches you I won't be able to explain!" I shouted frustratedly. Why can't they understand that? If dad did catch them what would I say? Oh, hey dad don't mind me and My Chemical Romance,We're just chilling you see... NO.

"We'll think of something don't worry" Mikey told me trying to calm me down and I sighed giving in, I wish they could understand.

"Well, do you want to go back or not?" Gerard raised an eyebrow and I nodded "Then we have a deal" He smiled and stood up taking my hand. "Let's go" He whispered and lead me to the poster.Geesh, I do know where to go, they don't always have to lead me. He went through the poster and pulled me through.

So now I have to be watched, I have to be 'Protected' by the band member of My Chemical Romance, well, Fake band members anyway. I always dreamed of this, me meeting them and now its come to it I actually want them to go. There was something about them, something evil, it wasn't right.