Awkward

With Gerard in my room I felt oddly awkward. He just stared at me as if he was waiting for me to do something stupid so he could stop me. Weird. I sat on my bed and he mimicked me. I had a feeling that this whole thing would be awkward.

"Nice room" he whispered still staring at me and I smiled a little. He was really freaking me out now.

"Thanks Gerard" I nodded looking around at it, its quite messy actually. I like their bedroom better. It's much bigger, nicer looking.

"What do you want to do?" He asked and  I shrugged, what was I supposed to do? Walk up town with him and get loads of stares? No. "Movie?" He asked and I nodded. I just hope that my parents wouldn't walk in and see him. How weird would that be? Gerard stood up and walked over to the shelf which had loads of DVD's in it. He trailed his fingers along them all and grabbed the one at the end smiling and showing me. It was Paul.

"Really?" I chuckled and he nodded.

"Hey, this films funny!" He smirked and put it in the DVD player. I shook my head laughing quietly and he sat next to me. I've always hated the beginning of films, they always bored me and made me sleepy.  I leaned on Gerard and closed my eyes. I really needed a good nights sleep, no worrying, no stress just...A nice sleep.

-------------------------------------------

"You're staying with us now" Frank walked towards me smiling evilly. I backed up but he only took bigger steps until he was in front of me. I had no where to go. They was all surrounding me, scaring the living shit out of me. 

"Please...I'm sorry" I whispered sobbing quietly.

"YOU TRIED TO KILL US" Gerard screamed making me jump. "Why would you rip the poster?" He asked stepping forwards "Don't you want us anymore?" He asked again and I shook my head scared.

"I do want you in my life...I..Just..." I sobbed more and Frank pulled me forwards so they all crowded round me. "Please" I whispered covering my face shaking.

"You're going to be with us forever now" Gerard whispered grabbing my arm.

-------------------------------------------

I jerked forwards gasping for air and saw Gerard standing in front of me, he jumped back quickly and held his chest.

"Wow, sorry I didn't mean to scare you" He whispered and I smiled a little.

"Vice Versa" I chuckled, that dream was weird...Scary.

"You're not freaking out?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow. Why would I freak out? I looked around the room and saw that I was still in my room, My eyes turned to the poster and I froze. 4 members were in that picture...Frank, Ray, Mikey and then last of all...Gerard. I turned to Gerard and stared at him.

"You're..."

"Happy Birthday" He smiled as the other band members ran into my room smiling. What. The. Actual. Fuck.