Oh Thanks Gerard!

I knew this wasn't a dream, but this was fucked up.

"How did I get here?" I asked rubbing my head as Frank and Mikey let go of my arms and feet. I sat up slowly and Gerard stared at me. "Why are you staring?"

"You look different" Oh thanks Gerard.

"Gerard!" Mikey snapped pointing out he was being rude.

"Oh no, I don't mean it like that" He panicked and sat next to me "I mean, we don't see many other people. Plus you're from that weird world" He shrugged.

"Weird world?" I raised an eyebrow

"What's a dad?" Frank asked looking into my eyes "What's a band?" Oh my good gosh, how could they survive not knowing what a band is?

"A dad, is my male parent" I explained to Gerard "A band is a group of performers, musicians going together combining instruments and voices" I explained to Frank.

"Parent?" Gerard raised an eyebrow

"Performers, musicians?" Frank asked sitting the other side of me, they both leaned in close and Mikey stared at them.

"Your making her uncomfortable" He snapped and they back away a little.

"Don't you know anything?" I asked them all and they stared, came out a bit harsher than I expected. I sighed.

"Charlotte, will you stay with us?" Gerard asked like a kid. Aw, how could I say no? I smiled slightly still freaked out and nodded. 

"But... When I want to go home... How do I get back?" I asked and Mikey pointed to the back wall, I turned round and saw... A poster of my bedroom?

"Portals" He whispered and I looked back at him. I looked back at the poster and saw my dad running in panicking. "He can't see you... All he see's is us... We're just standing there staring at him" He whispered and I nodded.

Dad was shouting? And Crying, he probably thinks I've run away. I stood up slowly and Ray stood near the poster. Gerard walked with me up to it and I stared.

"Don't go" Gerard whispered in my ear, I just stared at my dad. I felt arms wrap around me and looked down to see Tatoo's, Frank was hugging me. 

"We don't get visitors" He whispered in my ear and I awkwardly hugged him back. "Wait till your... Dad? calms down and then go back" 

"Fine" I whispered and Gerard smiled. Wow, they're like a bunch of kids. "But I don't get how I can be here" I told them confused.

"We don't know either" Ray shrugged and I sighed. I pulled away from Frank's hug and looked at them all.

"What now?" I asked and they all smiled.

"GROUP HUG!"  Gerard shouted grabbing me and hugging me, Yeah... Bunch of kids. Frank joined in, then Ray and then Mikey.

"So... Why was you upset?" Frank asked as they all pulled away.

"My um, dad... He nearly hit me" I sighed and Gerard frowned.

"He won't hurt you while your here with us" Mikey whispered and I nodded.

"Wait.. If I can go to this 'World' can you come to mine?" I raised an eyebrow and they all nodded. This is weird... Yet amazing. I have MCR as friends and they can even go into my world. I wonder what my friends would say. Probably go insane. Well, I didn't want to leave this place any time soon so I guess they'll have to wait while I bond.

"You look tired" Frank whispered and I shrugged "Sleep" He smiled pointing to a door. I walked up to it and opened it to reveal a HUGE bedroom with 6 beds. Wow. I walked in slowly smiling and looked at him "Pick any" He shrugged and I jumped on the biggest one. Water beds? Am I dead? Have I somehow gone to heaven? I don't even mind. I laid down smiling still and snuggled up to the bed sheets. I hope I wake up in the same place. I closed my eyes and drifted into an extremely comfortable and relaxing sleep.