We're your what now?

"Is she dead?" I heard a man say 

"I hope not" Another man whispered from behind me. I frowned trying to ignore the people. "Poke her" He whispered and I felt someone poking my face.

"Fuck off" I mumbled and heard 4 people gasp. I slowly opened my eyes and saw... GERARD WAY!? OH MY GOD. BEST DREAM EVER!

"She's smiling" He whispered smiling back.

"H..Hey" I tried acting normally but that was impossible, I saw Mikey, Ray and Frank step forward crowding over me. Why the hell was I laying on the floor?

"HELLO, MY NAME IS FRANK" He said loudly doing some gestures, what the hell was he doing? It was like he thought I couldn't speak English.

"Hello Frank, I'm Charlotte" I giggled "Your Ray, Mikey and Your Gerard!" I said excitedly pointing at them and they all stared at me.

"How do you know our names?" Gerard asked kneeling next to me with Frank the other side. They looked confused?

"Your My Chemical Romance!" I whispered smiling still

"We're your what now?" Mikey asked raising an eyebrow... What a weird dream.

"Your a band... Probably not in this dream though" I sighed and tried standing up but Frank and Gerard held me down.

"Do we trust her?" Gerard asked Frank as they all stared at me.

"Um, not sure" He replied nervously.

"YOU CAN TRUST ME!!!" I grinned and Gerard raised an eyebrow.

"Nope" He whispered and nodded at Frank, They grabbed both of my arms and lifted me up still holding them. "You was upset... Why?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Gerard! Why did you even bring her here!?" Mikey shouted angry. Bring me where? Actually good point... Where the hell was I? I didn't recognise this place. Never been here awake or asleep. "Take her back" Mikey ordered.

"But, we need to know more" Gerard whispered looking into my eyes, God he was hot. I somehow stopped myself from drooling as I looked into his eyes. "Why was you upset?" He asked again, how did he know I was upset?

"I Um, had an argument with my dad" I whispered looking down and he lifted my chin up so I looked into his eyes again.

"Dad?" He raised an eyebrow. Why did I feel so sleepy?

"Gerard, let's take her back" Frank whispered and Gerard nodded slowly. "Check if the coast is clear" He whispered and Gerard ran off letting go of me. Frank quickly scooped me in his arms and I was still shocked from how real this dream seemed. He smiled looking down at me as I closed my eyes hugging him.

"Come on Frank!" Gerard shouted and Frank started running forwards. I opened my eyes slightly and the room changed. It was my room now? Frank placed me on the bed and knelt next to it smiling.

"We'll see you tomorrow" He whispered and I felt so limp, my eyes closed again and I fell asleep. What a weird dream... Within a dream. Inception much?