Chapter 2

A/N: You guys all liked the first chapter, now lets get the 2nd.

Dipper was working on his laptop when he got a knock on his front door.

He opens the door to reveal Mabel.

"Morning bro-bro," said Mabel.

"Mabel you're still doing that, it hasn't been cute for like 16 years," said Dipper.

"Haha got you to admit it was cute," said Mabel.

"Whatever tell me what it is you want," said Dipper.

"I do need anything, except give you this envelope," said Mabel.

Mabel hands him a small envelope with a heart shaped sticker holding it down.

"Welp got to get bfast for my fambam started," said Mabel.

Dipper just glares at her.

"Yeah even I thought that was dumb," said Mabel.

Dipper closes the door, just then the phone started ringing.

"Pines residence Dipper speaking?" Dipper asked.

"Hello Dipper howdidility do?"

"Woah McGucket, it's been to long, how's your sanity doing?"

"It's stable though my vocabulary is still terrabible, I mean terrible, also I got rid of that raccoon I thought was my wife," said McGucket, "And just in the knick of time too turns out she has rabies."

"That's good to hear," said Dipper.

"Also recently I found a cure for all birth defects," said McGucket.

"Wait you said all birth defects?" Dipper asked.

"Yep why'd you ask?" McGucket asked.

Dipper then got an idea.

"You don't mind if me and my daughter come by later do you?" Dipper asked.

"Nah I don't, I love me some company, in fact I even tore down the old gates myself," said McGucket.

Flashback:

A giant bulldozer is seen bashing thought the gates of the former Northwest mansion.

"Now time to fill the swimming pool with baled beans," said McGucket. (Really sound like something would do wouldn't it? #YouKnowYourARedneck)

Flashback Over:

"We'll be there in an hour," said Dipper.

"I'm old man McGucket!"

Dipper hangs up just as Arianna comes down rubbing the sleep off her eyes wearing a tshirt and a diaper.

"You didn't sleep with pants last night?" Dipper asked.

"I was that tired dad," said Arianna.

"Well get dressed we'll be leaving in an hour," said Dipper.

"Why?"

"You'll see."

The hour came by fast, but first dipper had to make a quick stop at Hall-Mart to pick up a few quick items, and they were now at McGucket's mansion.

They walk in and McGucket showed them around.

"McGucket didn't you say you found a way to cure birth defects on the phone earlier?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah why do you keep asking me that, are you trying to make my brain full of repetitive memories?" McGucket asked.

"No, my daughter here has a birth defect that unfortunately made her incontinent," said Dipper.