Chapter 28: Finale Parts 2 of 4

A/N: Get ready for the extremely climactic 2nd part, btw this is starting a little bit before the last chapter. BTW the gif up there, sleep well tonight.😈

Dipper, Pacifica, Mabel, Jackson, Wendy, and Ford are sitting in Dipper's house watching a movie on TV.

"Bout time Gravity Falls television air some decent movies," said Dipper.

"Now back to 'Fast and Furious 15: Seriously Stop Watching These.... We're Out of Ideas'," said the TV announcer.

Vin Diesel rolls in on a wheelchair.

"Why do people still see these?" Vin asked.

WTFBOOM

"What was that?" Jackson asked.

Everyone looks out the window to the eight point star in the sky and Bill and Jill's laughter.

"Oh no not again," said Dipper.

"We're going to need to get everyone together," said Ford, "But it will be hard because Stan is dead, and who knows where Robbie went."

"And I actually know where Robbie went," said Mabel.

30 minutes later.

They were running around. Well everyone but Mabel, who was being pulled on a wheelchair.

"Woohoo I'm Vin Diesel!" said Mabel.

They went towards an alley near the mall to see Robbie in a box.

"I hate my life," said Robbie.

"Robbie?" Wendy asked.

Robbie then notices everyone.

"What the hell," said Robbie, "How did you find me?"

"Yeah you screaming about how Taco Bell is made of Burger King's leftover hamburgers, I see that everyday after I get out of work, along with the stitched heart hoodie, I had a hunch," said Mabel.

"Hey this is my only set of clothes," said Robbie.

Robbie stands up.

"For crying out loud I sold my pants just to get a Subway $5 sandwich," said Robbie.

"At least you kept your underwear," said Wendy.

"It's a plastic bag," said Robbie.

"Ew," said Mabel.

"Anyways Robbie we need you," said Ford.

"Is it for that stupid zodiac thing?" Robbie asked, "Well forget it, I'm a failure."

"What do you mean?" Dipper asked.

"13 years ago I left Tambry and Suzy, that was the biggest mistake of my life," said Robbie, "I thought that they were holding me back but I realized, I was holding them back with my complaining and such."

"So what, Tambry moved on," said Wendy, "She and Nate are married now and they have their own son."

"I don't care, I never loved Tambry, I was talking about Suzy," said Robbie, "My little girl."

Robbie then starts tearing up.

Everyone confronts him.

"Robbie there's only one way for making Suzy love you like a father," said Mabel.

Robbie looks up.

"And that's saving the world," said Mabel.

Robbie stands up.

"You're right lets do this!" said Robbie, "But can I get some pants?"

*Glass shattering*

Pacifica holds up a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Will these do?" Pacifica asked.

"Eh, pants are pants," said Robbie.

Robbie takes the pair of pants.

"Did you steal those?" Dipper asked.

"Pfft, no what am I my dad?" Pacifica asked.

"Hey where's my wallet?" Ford asked.

Ford looks at Pacifica with anger in his face.

"What just because it's the end of the world doesn't mean we can't still be civilized beings," said Pacifica.

"What kind of crazy person told you that?" Mabel asked, "God you sound like a eccentric woman who would be left on earth with Mayor Cutebiker."

An hour later, everyone on the cipher wheel, met up with the kids over the multicolored star.

"Everyone hands together now!" said Arianna.

"We can't," said Ford, "With Stanley gone, we're hopeless."

"Think again sixer!"

A/N: Cliffhanger!!!!!! See you next time.