Chapter 8

A/N: Today's chapter suggestion is from Zachfiction, lets get this started.

Arianna and Sammy are currently walking around the forest.

"Man about time us gals have some girl on girl time," said Sammy, "And that sounded wrong."

"Sammy, don't try to create slang terms for us," said Arianna.

"Got it," said Sammy.

Just then they hear growling from a nearby cave.

"What was that?" Sammy asked.

"Let's go check it out," said Arianna.

They walk into the cave with a flashlight.

They were walking around when they notices a boy about their age, dressed in torn clothes.

"Stay away from me," said the boy with an English accent.

The boy runs away from him.

"What's his problem?" Arianna asked.

"Let's check that dreamy boy out," said Sammy.

Arianna gave Sammy a questioned look.

"Sorry I have a thing for guys with accents, it's my kryptonite," said Sammy.

Arianna just rolls her eyes in annoyance.

They chased after the boy only to corner him.

"Stay away from me," said the boy, "I don't want to hurt you!"

"Hurt us?" Arianna asked.

"Yes, you see I am a spider person," said the boy.

"Like Spiderman?" Sammy asked.

"What no do I look like Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, or what ever that new one is called I don't know Tim Poland or something? Anyway my name is Zach and I don't want to hurt you, my spider powers will literally kill you," said Zach.

"Oh yeah cause web slinging is really dangerous," said Arianna.

"I'M NOT SPIDERMAN!" said Zach.

"I was joking," said Arianna.

"What makes you think your a spider person?" Sammy asked.

"Probably because he thinks of what I do."

Just then a horrifying giant spider came close to them and then half of it's body turns human.

"The name's Darlene and what are you tweens doing here?" Darlene asked.

"We heard  growl and, naturally, we came in," said Arianna.

"Well you two made a big mistake," said Darlene.

"I'll get them mum," said Zach. (I maybe from the US but I know how people from the UK talk, I watch Doctor Who so yeah)

Zach starts making growling notices or for the girls to stand there blank faces.

"That's pathetic," said Arianna.

"Stupid kid how many times do I have to tell you? YOU'RE NOT A SPIDER PERSON!" said Darlene.

"This is the first I'm hearing of it," said Zach.

"Well you were orphaned as a child because your real parents didn't want to raise a child with a ruptured bladder seal so your birth father tried to place you in an orphanage, but I got him and turned him into a mummy for my cave," said Darlene.

"So your not his mom?" Arianna asked.

Sammy whispers into her ear.

"Good cause I don't want an actual monster-in-law," Sammy whispered.

Darlene slipped into her actual form and start chasing the kids around the cave.

Arianna notices a vine connecting to a large boulder along the way. She grabs a pocket knife and cuts the vine.

The vine snaps and releases the boulder crushing Darlene.

"Welp this is the end for me... for now," said Darlene.

Darlene blacks out.

The kids were about to walk out of the cave when Sammy notices something on one of the caves walls.

"Hey Ari come look at this," said Sammy.

Arianna points her flashlight towards the wall and sees a cave picture of Jill with various symbols around it.

Arianna takes a picture of it.

"I'm going to have to ask Great Grunkle Ford about this," said Arianna.

The kids make it out of the cave.

"You know I got to ask, what is a rupture bladder seal?" Sammy asked.

Zach sighs.

"It's a condition which left me incontinent at birth, my birth parents gave me away because they don't want to change my nappies all the time," said Zach.

"Nappies?" Sammy asked.

"It's what they call diapers in the UK," said Arianna.

Zach starts tearing up.

"It's okay," said Sammy.

Arianna then gets an idea.

"We have to get to McGucket's fast," said Arianna.

1 hour later.

Zach was continually flushing a toilet.

"Can you stop doing that," said Sammy.

"It's just so interesting," said Zach, "It's weird your loo is in a room of it's own."

Zach continues flushing.

"And they called me crazy," said McGucket, "Hopefully it's not a new side effect of the cure."

"Sam can you take care of Zach for me?" Arianna asked.

"Why do I have to do it?" Sammy asked.ui

"Because 5 kids would be too much for my parents to handle, plus I got to much on my plate I need to figure out what this picture means," said Arianna.

Arianna leaves.

30 minutes later.

Arianna was drawing down what she took from the cave into the journal just as Dipper came in.

"Hey princess what are you doing?" Dipper asked.

"Hey daddy, just figuring out what this means," said Arianna as she showed Dipper the picture.

"Wait I seen this before," said Dipper.

Dipper picks up one of the journals and turns to a certain page.

"Bingo," said Dipper.

"What?"

Dipper showed her the cipher wheel.

"This is Bill's weakness and now I think we found his daughter's too," said Dipper.

"Wait, this means we're one clue closer on defeating Bill and Jill," said Arianna.

"Yep, but we need to find out what those symbols mean," said Dipper.

"Meh, will find out later," said Arianna.

They get out of the room.

"Oh by the way I killed a spider person today," said Arianna.

"Was her name Darlene?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"Encountered her so many years ago," said Dipper.

A/N: Alright big thanks to Zachfiction. If you got a suggestion for a future chapter post it in the comments or message it to me, and I'll see yah next time.