Chapter 4

A/N: Wow you guys were surprised by the last chapter's ending. By the way I know everyone hates the cliffhangers, but that was the end of it. Let's get started shall we.

Everyone was in shock at what just happened. Jackson, who everyone thought was dead, showed up at Mabel and Mermando's wedding.

"Jackson what are you doing here I thought you were dead?" Mabel asked.

"I was dead until last night," said Jackson.

Jackson begins telling his story.

"I was up in heaven looking down to you when I saw you and that mermaid man told our kids you were getting married after like 6 months and lets just say I got a little furious enough to punch someone, but since all the bad people are in hell," said Jackson, "And the weird thing is that I'm never jealous, except when Justin Bieber got more Grammy nominees than me one time, but then again he was also dating every model in existence."

"Is this going anywhere?" Stan asked, "Also have you met Marilyn Monroe?"

"First yes this goes somewhere, also yes I have but she is not as nice as you'd think," said Jackson, "Anyway while furious a couple of muses told me there is way to bring me back to life and actually age me 7 years. So yeah I aged horribly, anyway they got all my ashes together and with their powers I was able to come back, course I had to make a deal with them first."

"Why does that last part sound familiar? Wait were these muses look like a nacho chip?" Ford asked.

"Yes why?" Jackson asked.

"You fool do you know what you have done?" Ford asked.

"YEAH HE WAS DUMB EVEN AFTER BEING DEAD FOR 7 YEARS!"

Just then the windows in the church start shattering. Bill then flies through the back door.

"OH YEAH BABY I AM BACK AND MORE PSYCHOTIC THEN EVER," said Bill, "AND GUESS WHAT?"

"Chicken Butt!"

"Now is not a good tome to make that joke Stanley," said Soos.

"Sorry dad!"

"I HAVE REPRODUCED LIKE PRACTICALLY EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM!" said Bill.

Just then Jill appears out of thin air. (I never really explained Jill but she looks like Bill but she has a bow where his top hat would be.)

"HELLO SUCKERS!" said Jill, "THE NAMES JILL BUT YOU CAN CALL ME THE PRINCESS OF YOUR NIGHTMARES!"

"OH SOMEONE'S GETTING A PONY'S HEART FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY!" said Bill.

"HELL YEAH!" said Jill.

"Ugh! Do I have to erase you from my head again?" Stan asked.

"Stanley for that to work we would literally have to kill you," said Ford.

"Worth it!" said Stan.

"ANYWAY I MADE A DEAL UP IN THE AFTERLIFE BUT I NEVER REALLY TELL HIM WHAT IT WAS," said Bill, "WHAT WAS IT AGAIN? OH RIGHT! THAT HE BECOMES MY SLAVE FOR ALL ETERNITY!"

"Woah what?" said Jackson.

"HEY YOU MADE THE DEAL SO DEAL WITH IT!" said Jill.

"NO PUN INTENDED!" said Bill.

"Yeah well the deal is off you demonic Doritos," said Jackson.

Bill and Jill look at each other in the eye. (No pun intended)

"SUIT YOURSELF!" said Bill and Jill.

They snapped there fingers and Jackson starts getting an intense burning sensation in his chest.

"What's happening to him?" Mabel asked.

"OH HE CALLED OFF THE DEAL SO NOW HE IS GOING TO DIE AGAIN!" said Bill.

"THAT'S RIGHT WERE THAT EVIL!" said Jill.

"Worst father daughter team since Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus," said Dipper.

Jackson then falls down to the ground.

"THERE'S A WAY TO REVERSE IT AND THAT'S A TRUE LOVES KISS!" said Bill.

"BUT WAIT THAT DOESN'T EXIST SO HA HA!" said Jill.

"CATCH YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE MORTALS!" said Bill

"AND REMEBER," said Jill.

"REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE NIVERE IS A HALOGRAM BUY GOLD BYE!"

Both of them disappeared.

Everyone looked down at Jackson who was in excruciating pain.

"Someone help me!" said Jackson.

Mabel watched as Jackson was suffering. She turned her head to Mermando.

"Do it Mabel," said Mermando.

"Really?" Mabel asked.

"This man came back from the dead to be with you," said Mermando, "even I can't compete with that. I'm sorry Mabel but you'll always have a place in my 16 hearts."

"I thought you have 17," said Mabel.

"On falls out when a merperson turns 20, horrifying but true," said Mermando.

Mabel runs up to Jackson.

"Mabel what are you doing?" Jackson asked while panting.

"Saving the man that I love," said Mabel.

Mabel kisses Jackson. Jackson stop burning and starts glowing blue. The blue glow then burst and now Jackson is fully healed.

"So what now?" Mabel asked.

"I'm alive again," said Jackson, "But there's one thing ingot to ask."

Jackson gets down on one knee.

"Mabel Pines will you marry me again?" Jackson asked.

Mabel starts tearing up.

"Yes Jackson I will," said Mabel.

Just then Amelia and Parker run up to Jackson to give him a hug.

"I missed you daddy," said Amelia.

"Oh I missed you too princess," said Jackson.

"Thank god your back, that merman smells like tartar sauce," said Parker.

"I'm standing right here," said Mermando.

"I know," said Parker.

Mabel and Jackson then remarried and had a small reception at the Mystery Shack.

It was time for Mabel and Jackson's first dance in 7 years. They danced to "I don't wanna miss a thing" by Aerosmith. (Song up above)

Meanwhile with Dipper and Pacifica.

"I know I should be happy that Jackson is back but I'm also passed," said Dipper.

"Why is that?" Pacifica asked.

"Bill is back and he has a daughter," said Dipper.

"Oh right!" said Pacifica.

Arianna was scanning the journal and searching for info on Bill.

"It has Bill's weakness but there is nothing about Jill's so for all we know they are practically unstoppable at this point," said Arianna.

"Something's coming and it ain't pretty," said Dipper.

"Do we have to worry about it now?" Pacifica asked.

"Nah I think we got time," said Dipper, "Who wants mac and cheese?"

"I do!" said Tyrone, Arianna, and Pacifica all at once.

A/N: Jackson is back and he is here to stay. Also don't ask about Mermando for all we know he'll go out with Candy for all I care. Okay guys I'm done with the cliffhangers for this story for now, so I no longer see hellfire in the comments. If you got an idea for a future chapter post it in the comments and I'll see you guys next time. ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌