Chapter 25

A/N: Hey guys sorry for my little break from this story I needed a quick breather from this. Also this chapter maybe a little short because I am upset over the death of one of my favorite youtubers, Christina Grimmie. But, I have enough energy to write a small chapter for you guys.

Dipper was on the phone with the head of the network his show airs on.

"What are you talking about?" Dipper asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Pines but the show isn't doing well in the product in sense and the high cost of flying you and your team everywhere is taking a total on our accounting team," said the head.

"So what are you saying?" Dipper asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. Pines," said the head, "But your show's been cancelled."

Dipper was silent.

"Mr. Pines you still there?" the ear asked.

Dipper hangs up.

Dipper then grabs a nearby pillow and screams into it.

"God DAMMIT!" said Dipper.

Pacifica runs upstairs to see what's wrong.

"What happened?" Pacifica asked.

"My show just got cancelled," said Dipper, "They say it's because the show got too expensive to produce."

"Oh I'm sorry," said Pacifica.

Pacifica then comforts her husband.

3 weeks later.

Dipper was doing nothing when he gets a call on the home phone.

"Pines residence Dipper Pines speaking," said Dipper.

"Hello Mr. Pines, I'm Reed Hastings," said Reed, "I'm the CEO of a small company you've probably never heard of called, Netflix." (BTW that's the real name of the Netflix CEO)

"Okay, why are you calling me? If it's about my weird queue selection, my sister borrows my account," said Dipper.

"It's not that, look I heard that your show was cancelled," said Reed, "And I was upset over it because I am a big fan of your show."

"So," said Dipper.

"So I got a deal with you," said Reed, "I want to bring your show back and put it on my streaming service."

"Really what about the cost to produce it?" Dipper asked.

"We're Netflix, we can own part of the moon if we want to," said Reed.

"Oh so you want me to continue my show on Netflix?" Dipper asked.

"We got a deal?" Reed asked.

Dipper thinks for a second.

"Let's do it," said Dipper.

"I'll be on the next plane to Gravity Falls," said Reed, "See you in a week."

"Bye," said Dipper.

Dipper hangs up.

Dipper then celebrates, which makes Pacifica run upstairs to see how ecstatic her husband is.

"What did Mabel put in those brownies, Smile Dip?" Pacifica asked.

"My show is back on Netflix!" said Dipper.

"No way," said Pacifica.

"Yeah Dipper's back in the TV game," said Dipper, "We need to celebrate."

"I go to the store and get us the best steaks money could buy," said Pacifica.

Dipper and Pacifica kiss.

A/N: Boring chapter I know. If you got a suggestion for a future chapter place it in the comments. I'll see yah guys next time.