Chapter 23

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to LapisLover, if any other reader got a suggestion for a chapter place it in the comments, that's right I'm posting the suggestion thing in the beginning. Got a problem? Go play a nice little game of hide and shut the heck up. Okay lets get start.

Dipper and Pacifica were getting ready because tonight is their special date night.

"Okay guys remember Marcus has a long pee stream so watch out for that, and Olivia has an allergy to strained carrots so don't give it to her," said Pacifica.

"Okay mom," said Arianna.

Just then Tyrone came upstairs and towards the front door.

"And where do you think you're going mister?" Pacifica asked.

Tyrone says, "I was going to walk Khaleesi because she needs to go out to use the......"

"Okay, okay, don't give me every little detail," said Pacifica.

"Okay, come here Khaleesi," said Tyrone.

Just like that Khaleesi came running towards Tyrone. He hooks the leach on her and walks out the front door.

"Okay we'll be back at around 11," said Pacifica, "You know the contacts in case of emergency right?"

"Yes mom they're on my phone," said Arianna.

Just then Dipper comes downstairs.

"Okay don't have too much fun you two, I don't want another brother or sister, the twins are enough," said Arianna.

"Don't worry after the little miracles I'm done having babies," said Pacifica, "I still have the stretch marks from when I was pregnant with you."

"She ate a lot of loaded potato skins," said Dipper.

"So that's why I like them so much,' said Arianna.

Just then Tyrone and Khaleesi came back in holding a plastic bag.

"How can poop something larger than you?" Tyrone asked.

"I think Marcus has an explanation for that," said Pacifica, "That is if he can talk now."

"Are you trying to make me lose my appetite?" Dipper asked.

"No though the food at the place might," said Pacifica.

"Hey Sesame Chicken Tacos sound amazing," said Dipper, "And you know it."

"Whatever, anyways we'll see you later," said Pacifica.

"Bye," said the kids in unison.

They both leave.

Just then both babies started crying.

"Aw Crap!" said Tyrone and Arianna in unison.

3 hours later:

Arianna was changing the babies diapers.

Arianna opens up Marcus' diaper only for her to duck down as his pee starts flying everywhere.

"Now I know I won't be having kids of my own," said Arianna, "But I got plenty of time to worry about that."

Once pee stream stop, she cleans home up and tapes a new diaper on him.

She places Marcus down on the nursery floor while she get's Olivia.

"Alright sister I know you won't give me a pee shower like your brother over there," said Arianna.

Olivia just babbles while Arianna changes her.

"You better get comfortable in these things, there's a chance you might get the same birth defect as I did," said Arianna, "That and also McGucket's cure can't be used on you until you're 10."

Olivia babbles some more.

Just then Tyrone comes in.

"Sorry I put you on diaper duty, I had to rehearse my lines for the school play," said Tyrone.

"It's okay, just as long as you handle the next time they leave presents in their Pampers," said Arianna.

Tyrone looks at his watch.

"Okay it's time to put these guys to bed," said Tyrone.

Arianna places Olivia in her crib.

"Tyrone can you grab Marcus?" Arianna asked.

"Uh sure, if I can find him," said Tyrone.

"WHAT???????!?" said Arianna.

Arianna starts running around the house looking for Marcus.

"Found him, also get your camera I think we got the next viral star," said Tyrone.

Arianna walks to where Tyrone was, which happens to be the bathroom.

"Where is he?" Arianna asked.

Tyrone points to Marcus, who's playing in the toilet bowl.

"And this kid will be in diapers longer than I was," said Arianna, "But it's still cute."

Tyrone takes a picture.

Arianna picks up Marcus and washes him off.

"Don't tell mom," said Arianna, "the internet will tell her before we will."

"It's safer to tell mom first," said Tyrone.

"Good point," said Arianna.

After putting Marcus to bed, Tyrone and Arianna go downstairs to the living room.

They sat on the couch and immediately get on their phones.

Arianna was texting her friends while Tyrone was talking to Elsa.

"Hey Elsa what's up?" Tyrone asked.

"Nothing much," said Elsa over the phone, "Just trying Aden's boyfriend's cooking, why must he have a thing for fitness buffs, the food he makes is extremely bland. Vegan food taste better than this."

"That bad huh?" Tyrone asked.

"The steamed eels taste worst then feet, not even barbeque sauce makes it taste better," said Elsa.

"How do you know what feet taste like?" Tyrone asked.

"I got bored one time on vacation," said Elsa.

A few hours later Dipper and Pacifica came home.

"That was the weird food I've ever had, and I had to eat quesadillas with caviar in them," said Pacifica.

"Next time we're going to the movies," said Dipper.

They turn to see Tyrone and Arianna watching TV.

"The twins were fine?" Pacifica asked.

"They were find except Marcus found a way to play in the toilet," said Tyrone.

"How did that happen?" Dipper asked.

They both shrug then they all laugh.

A/N: Okay that's the chapter. Big shootout to LapisLover awesome idea 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👍. Okay see you guys next time.