Chapter 20

A/N: 20 Chapters in, lets do what the autobots do best, ROLL OUT.

Arianna was just laying in bed on her tablet complaining about what she saw the other day, she saw her friend, Jason, kissing the school's Disney Princess wannabe, Sophia Martinez.

She was so pissed that she put Sophia's picture onto a dart board.

"Stupid Sophia, thinking she can take my man," said Arianna.

Arianna threw a dart toward the board just as Tyrone walked by.

"Angry baby sister?" Tyrone asked.

"You have no idea big brother," said Arianna.

Tyrone notices the picture on the dart board.

"Looks like your jealous," said Tyrone.

"What me? Pfft, your stupid Ty," said Arianna.

"Arianna I know from experience, that this is a classic case of jealousy," said Tyrone, "I know because I've been there many times, like recently with Elsa or there was that one time when I was in first grade."

Flashback:

Tyrone and his friends were eating lunch on the playground of Gravity Falls Elementary.

Tyrone's friend Ethan pulls a Zebra Cake out of his Adventure Time lunchbox.

"Aw what, your mom gives you Zebra Cakes? All my mom gives me is these stupid gummy snacks," said Tyrone.

Tyrone shows them a pack that reads, "Gummy Chairs! Now with more chair flavor!"

"I want it," said Tyrone.

"Too bad," said Ethan.

They both start fighting.

"Get'em! Get'em!" said Mayor Tyler.

Flashback over:

"True story sadly, he still owes me 3 boxes of Zebra Cakes," said Tyrone.

"Is this going anywhere?" Arianna asked.

"Right sorry, the point is if your jealous that Sophia girl is dating your on/off bf Jason, then make them jealous," said Tyrone.

Arianna's eyes grew.

"Man Tyrone when did you get smart?" Arianna asked.

"Actually I've always been, I just play dumb for my friends because they hate smart guys," said Tyrone, "Like did you really think I set my ear on fire. Okay I did but I was bored."

"Okay," said Arianna uncomfortably.

"Also, Sophia's older sister is the queen bitch at my school, seriously no guy wants to date her," said Tyrone.

"She's that mean is she?" Arianna asked.

"She makes Regina George, from Mean Girls, look like Gabriella Montez, from High School Musical," said Tyrone, "Which reminds me, I got to rehearse my lines for the school play."

Tyrone pulls a script from his pocket.

"♪Were Soaring, flying, there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach♪" sang Tyrone.

Tyrone then leaves.

Arianna thinks for a sec.

"Welp, Tyrone's got a point, if jealously is what they want, then jealousy is what they will get," said Arianna.

A/N: Okay guys, that was a insane chapter, Tyrone's not an idiot, and is playing Troy Bolton in his school production of High School Musical, a movie I know entirely by heart, I need to just find it on DVD somewhere, or get an Netflix account, but I still prefer to use DVDs over Netflix because they don't buffer in the middle of the movie or have to be constantly connected to the internet or if the internet bill doesn't get paid in time, so yeah I'm old school. Okay enough rambling like I'm Grandpa Simpson, if you got a suggestion for a future chapter place in the comments. I'll see you guys next time.