Chapter 11

A/N: Attention wattpad readers, GUMMY BEARS, now time for №11.

Arianna and Jason are currently doing their homework.

"What did you get for question 69?" Arianna asked.

Jason just laughs.

"Yeah we get the joke, but seriously what did you get?" Arianna asked.

"I'm not there yet," said Jason.

"Sorry for asking," said Arianna.

Just then Zach and Sammy burst though the door.

"Guys get the computer," said Sammy.

"Why?" Arianna asked.

"We found out what my last name is who my father's name was," said Zach.

Zach shows them the name tag.

Arianna boots up her Surface Book and goes onto Finder Spyder.(If you watch shows like CSI, Criminal Minds, Bones, or even the new episodes of the X Files, you might get that reference)

Arianna reads the name tag and types in the name and then location.

"Found it!" said Arianna.

"What does it say?" Zach asked.

"It says that Timothy Martin disappeared along with his son, aka you Zach, 13 years ago this Tuesday," said Arianna.

"Tuesday is my birthday," said Zach.

"It said that the missing person report was filed in by his wife, Alice, when she noticed her husband was gone for 48 hours," said Arianna.

"So that's what your mom's name is, does that mean she went to wonderland?" Sammy asked.

"That's offensive!" said Zach.

"Anyway, it says that she and your father are originally from Wales, but she still moved to Gravity Falls about 3 years ago," said Arianna, "she currently owns a shop here that sells delicacies from the UK."

"What's the location?" Jason asked.

"I'm printing it now," said Arianna.

The printer starts up only for it to catch fire.

"DAD IT HAPPENED AGAIN!" said Arianna.

An hour later they arrived at the address. They walk in to be greeted by a server.

"May I help you kids with something?" The greeter asked.

"We're looking for the owner of this place, we are doing an interview for our school's website," said Arianna.

"She is in the back, I'll show you if you like," said The greeter.

The greeter shows them to Alice's office and lets them in.

"May I help you?" Alice asked.

"We're here to talk about your husband and son," said Arianna.

"What are you talking about they disappeared about 13 years ago," said Alice, "he was going to put the child up for adoption because he doesn't want to deal with a child with a rupture bladder. Although I didn't want him to do because I didn't care about what was wrong with the child I just wanted to become a mum."

"We know about the disappearance," said Arianna, "But there's one thing you didn't know is that's your son is still alive."

Alice seemed intrigued.

"What do you mean?" Alice asked.

Just then Zach walks up to Alice.

"Zachary?"

"Hello mummy."

They hug and started to cry.

Jason started to cry.

"Are your allergies acting up or something?' Sammy asked.

"No," said Jason, "I'm just a softy."

Jason cries on Arianna's shoulder.

"You are making it real hard for me to be attracted to you," said Arianna.

Arianna and Jason leave.

Sammy was stopped by Zach for a second.

"This is my gift for helping me," said Zach.

Zach kisses Sammy on the lips.

Sammy was surprised at what happened.

Sammy then leaves.

"Now I can cross kiss a British guy off my bucket list," said Sammy.

A/N: Aw heartwarming chapter I know. Okay if you got a suggestion for a future chapter put it in the comments, I'll see you guys later.