Chapter 24

A/N: This might go back to chapter 11 of Life with the pines, so I'm clarifying that now before you guys get a case of extreme déjà vu. Let's get started.

Mabel was in the kitchen testing out some new treats for her store while simultaneously talking to her 5 month pregnant belly.

"How does that taste little baby?" Mabel asked her belly.

Mabel just pats her belly.

Just then Amelia comes in all ticked off.

"I'm so erked," said Amelia.

"What wrong baby girl?" Mabel asked as she walked over to Amelia.

"My band decided to kick me out." said Amelia.

"What, why would they do that?" Mabel asked.

"They say I'm narcissistic, the weird thing is I'm not all about myself like the rest of them," said Amelia, "the drummer has to have a mirror near him 24/7 or else he thinks he needs plastic surgery in his eyes."

"Won't he go blind from that?" Mabel asked.

"That's what I said," said Amelia.

Amelia screams into a near by pillow.

Parker sees what Amelia is doing.

"Woohoo time to beat up the pillows," said Parker.

"Oh no it's not, go back upstairs and finish your homework," said Mabel.

"I don't have any," said Parker.

"Then rot what left of your brain with your playbox or xstation or whatever it is," said Mabel.

Parker goes back to his room.

"Amelia I know what your going through, in fact like 20 something years ago your aunt Pacifica used to show me off on everything," said Mabel, "But since it's you I think it's tome to show your band mates what they're missing."

"Well the end of the school year talent show is coming up," said Amelia.

"There you go take them out by doing a solo act," said Mabel.

Amelia gives her mom a hug.

"Thanks mom," said Amelia.

"No problem baby girl," said Mabel.

2 weeks later it was time for the talent show.

"Alright that was Zach and Sammy doing a magic act, don't worry Sammy his legs will show up eventually," said the Emcee.

Just then a pair of legs runs across the stage.

"Get back here," said Zach riding a wheelchair.

"Zach stop you don't know how to work that thing," said Sammy chasing after him.

"Alright, now that's out of the way, here's Amelia Brown with a solo act," said the Emcee.

Amelia walks up to a piano and starts playing, "Lost Boys." (Song/lyrics right there👇👇👇)

After she preformed the audience applauds her.

Amelia took a bow.

90 minutes after she preformed, Amelia, and her family went to a Mabel's store in the mall to celebrate.

Jackson picks her up and places her on his shoulders.

"Man you got heavy," said Jackson, "Either that or I got weaker."

"Well you were dead for 7 years," said Amelia.

"Shut up," said Jackson.

Just then Mabel come in holding a pan of cake balls covered in chocolate cookie crumbles.

"Who wants one of my famous cake ball crunch?" Mabel asked.

"I do I do," they all say.

Everyone grabs a cake ball and eats it.

"You do make the best treats Mabel," said Jackson.

"I know who else would come up with the idea of taking homemade red velvet cake, hand made cream cheese frosting, and throw Oreo crumbs in the cake mixture, then cover it in candy melts into a ball of deliciousness," Mabel asked.

"Pinterest?" Jackson asked.

"Oh right," said Mabel.

They all laugh.

A/N: It's almost like that chapter I mentioned earlier. If you got a suggestion...... you know where t put it. Okay see yo next time.