Chapter 12

A/N: Okay number 12 lets get started.

3 months later.

It was just after Christmas and times have changed for our friends in gravity falls. Pacifica is at the end of her pregnancy and is due to give birth any day now, Arianna officially turned 13 while Amelia turned 14. But what really shocked everyone was that Jackson decided to go back to music but release it independently, but even though he was literally dead for 7 years he told everyone he was just in a coma. Surprisingly the media agreed.

Right now Dipper was on the computer when he heard screaming from downstairs.

He ran down almost immediately to see Pacifica screaming on the couch.

"Paz, are you alright?" Dipper asked.

"No my water just broke, the twins are coming," said Pacifica.

Just then Tyrone came from the basement.

"What's going on?" Tyrone asked.

"Your mother's about to give birth," said Dipper.

"Again?" Tyrone asked.

Dipper just glares at him.

"If you were Bart Simpson I would strangle you," said Dipper, "Anyway, watch Arianna and her friends while I'm gone."

"Got it dad," said Tyrone.

Dipper and Pacifica left.

Meanwhile with Arianna.

She was hanging out with Sammy, Jason, and Zach up in her room.

Arianna then feels her phone vibrate.

She picks it up and reads it.

Dad: Mom's giving birth to your little siblings, ty is in charge ❤❤u 2 pieces.

"Welp my bro is watching us now," said Arianna, "By tomorrow his old room will reek of used diapers."

Sammy drops the chip she was eating.

"And now I'm full," said Sammy.

"Can we go back to our annual after Christmas Gift exchange?" Jason asked.

"Yes seriously this is my first real Christmas," said Zach.

"Oh right," said Arianna.

She hands Sammy a large box. Sammy opens the box.

"A $50 gift card to Froyo Island, thanks but was the box necessary?" Sammy asked.

"Sorry, that's the only gift box they had left at Hall-Mart," said Arianna.

Jason then hands Arianna a small box.

She opens the box to reveal a white gold necklace with a heart locket on it.

"Open the locket," said Jason.

She opens heart to reveal 2 pictures, one of the 2 when they were 5 and the other of them the past summer.

"Oh Jason that's so sweet," said Arianna.

Arianna gave Jason a kiss on the cheek.

"Weak!" said Sammy.

"Sammy and I kiss better than that," said Zach.

Just then Jason kisses Arianna on the lips.

"Did you feel a spark?" Arianna asked.

"Yeah," said Jason.

"Good!" said Arianna.

They then start kissing again.

6 hours later.

Tyrone and Arianna walk into the hospital room where their parents are in and see them each holding a baby.

"Guys meet your new brother and sister, Olivia and Marcus," said Dipper.

Tyrone and Arianna take a glance at the newborn infants.

"Looks like I finally got a sister," said Arianna.

"And I finally got a brother," said Tyrone.

The little infants giggle at their older siblings.

The next day they were admitted out of the hospital and then went to Mabel's place to show then the new generation Pines twins.

"Aw they're so cute," said Mabel.

"I'm cuter," said Parker.

"Please squirt you haven't been cute since you 2," said Amelia.

Just then Jackson comes in with a cd.

"Guys I got my first new song in 16 years finished," said Jackson.

Jackson places the disc in the stereo and pressed play. (Song up above.)

Everyone cheers him on.

"Looks like I'm back to be in love with a Popstar," said Mabel.

Jackson and Mabel kiss.

"Gross guys get a room," said Amelia.

A/N: Hoped you like this chapter, if you got a suggestion for a future chapter put it the comments or message me. I'll see yah guys next time peace ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌