Chapter 26 The Proposal I Wasn't Invited To

~Three Months Later~

Prince 

Well Savanna is getting closer to her due date and me well I'm gonna propose to Jayla.

I know what you're thinking. "Prince don't you love Savanna?" 

I do with all my heart and she'll always have that part of me that Jayla can't touch but I can't wait for her forever and I love Jayla.

With that being said I'm proposing tonight and I'm gonna have everyone but Savanna there. Why? because I don't want her to be hurt and give me that fake sad smile.

Right now I'm all good looking and ready for my night. I'm taking Jayla to la pompier on of the finest restaurants in L.A.

I stared at myself in the mirror, then I walked over to Savanna's room and knocked on her door. She said "come in" so I opened the door and walked in.

Savanna-Well don't you look snazzy

Me-Thanks umm I'm taking Jayla out to dinner. Will you be ok?

Savanna-Yea just keep your phone on cause you know I'm in my ninth month and the baby is due any day now

Me-I will and by the way you play beautifully

Savanna-Thank you

Me-No problem I'll see you later

Savanna-Bye

Me-Bye

I left and shut her door, then me and Jayla left and went to the restaurant. Once we got there everyone was there so we got our table, ordered and I was gonna have the waiter bring the ring out on a silver platter.

Savanna 

After I got bored with playing and writing and my kids are at Prince's mom's for the night. I decided to call someone to hang out with but Bri, Roc, nor Eray was answering so I called Ray and he answered as usual.

Ray-Yolo

Me-Shake my head Ray Ray but anyway umm what are you doing right now?

Ray-Im just chillin why what's up?

Me-Im bored and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out

Ray-Sure you at Prince's house right?

Me-Right

Ray-Ok I'll be over there in a minute

Me-Ok bye

Ray-Bye

I hung up, then got up and went downstairs. I ordered Chinese take out and tacos so we could eat and watch tv. When the doorbell rang I got up and answered it.

Me-Hey Ray Ray

Ray-Hey Savanna

I have him a hug as he came in. I shut the door and went over to the couch but before I could sit down I heard the doorbell again.

Me-Ugh I'm too pregnant for this shit

Ray-*laughs* Savanna you crazy

Me-Im for real

I answered the door, paid for the food, then shut the door and went in the kitchen.

Me-Ray are you hungry?

Ray-Naw

Me-I got tacos

Ray popped his head in the kitchen and looked at me like he would kill me if I didn't give him his tacos.