Chapter 45 To Late

~Bri~

Me and Roc decided to go to the park with the babies. Savanna told me about what happened with Prince and I want to choke him but she forgave him so I guess I can let him slide.

She also told me about her little get together with Jesse and I hope to God nothing happens between the two of them because she and Prince just got married and that would be some straight bullshit.

But as I was pushing Jalisa on the swing and watching Aliyah, I looked over and saw what looked like Jesse talking to.......Jayla?

Me-Roc

He picked up CJ and came over to me.

Roc-What?

Me-Is that Jesse and Jayla over there?

Roc-I don't know how Jesse is so I don't know but I know that's Jayla

Me-Yea that is her isn't it?

Roc-Yea

Jesse left and I watched him go to his car and head west. I never got where Savanna said she was going with him but I hope she'll be ok and not get hurt by this bitch.

I got my phone out and texted Savanna but she wouldn't text back. I called her but her phone went straight to voicemail. I hope nothing happens to her.

~Savanna~

I was at stake 'n' shake with Jesse and I felt my phone vibrate, telling me that I gotta text but I ignored it.

I felt my phone vibrate again but this was a call, I pulled out my phone and looked at it. Bri. I stared at it before Jesse just told me to answer it.

Jesse-Go ahead

Me-You sure?

Jesse-Yea

Me-I'm sorry

Jesse-Its not a problem

Me-Excuse me

I answered the call but not in a happy attitude.

Me-Hello?

Bri-Savanna I want you to be very careful ok

Me-Why?

Bri-Because I saw him in the park with Jayla and they looked like they were plotting and planning

Me-Are you sure?

Bri-Yes please trust me on this

Me-Ok

Bri-Call me in a hour to let me know you're ok

Me-Will do

Bri-Ok bye

Me-Bye

I hung up and turned back to Jesse. I put on a fake smile but underneath that fake smile was a nervous girl.

Me-I am so sorry she was just asking me if the kids can go over to her house, so where were we?

Jesse-We were drinking shakes

Me-Yes we were

I started drinking my shake and watching Jesse like hawk.

Jesse-What are you doing this weekend?

Me-Umm hanging out with my husband and my babies. What about you?

Jesse-I was hoping to go out with you this weekend

Me-Oh well I don't know because I need to spend time with them

Jesse-That's ok

Me-But I promise I'll hang out with you