Chapter 50 Three Year Update

Three Years Later

~Savanna~

Three years wow. Where to begin? Well I can start with my three little brats. No I'm kidding I love my babies but the older they get the more they bicker and fight. I love them but if they don't shut up I'll kill em.

Me and Prince? We're good I guess. Ever since I got back from being kidnapped, he's been glued to me but it's not as bad as the first year.

Bri and Roc? They're good with their four five year olds. God I feel for her, I mean I know she's got it bad. She let's Trevor take take Melinda every week on and off so it's not that bad.

Yea she had a girl which killed Roc and CJ but he can't control the sex of the baby, especially when it's not yours.

Ray and Prod? Mm they desperately need a girl because they be coming over to my house and lay around like free loaders all day, then at night they leave and be extra thirsty. They need Jesus and a girlfriend and they to get the hell up out my house.

Raven? She's good and she comes to see me every so often. She comes down here with her new boo thang, Michael. They us really cute together and I hope they get married and have little Michaels and Ravens.

Eray? Wouldn't know. We haven't talked much in a while. I honestly don't know where she is right now.

Jayla? She moved out of L.A. after her cousin died and we were all right that baby wasn't Prince's.

Well that's a three year update on our lives. We are all 23 and our babies are all 5 and getting on our last damn nerves.