Chapter 27 I'm Leaving

~One Month Later~

Savanna

I was in my room packing becuase I just don't think I can stay here anymore. Prince is never here for the kids because he was planning the wedding and I understand that but the only time he actually spent time with Jac was when he was born.

Honestly I don't think I should be here with two engaged people so I got half of me and kids stuff packed in the car and I got our plane tickets to Michigan.

Yup I'm going to Michigan to be with my mom. She moved out there after I got out of the coma and I didn't tell her about the babies. She said she wouldn't mind if I lived with her until I got back on my feet.

I'll be back on the holidays and maybe for the wedding but as far as me being here it's just not gonna happen.

I was done packing all the big stuff in the car and I have Bri, Roc and Ray at the airport waiting for me with the twins and I have Jac in his car seat sleep. I'm waiting on the couch for Prince to walk through the door.

When he walked through the door he was happy as ever and I didn't want to ruin that but he deserves to know.

Prince-Hey Savanna

Me-Hey. Umm Prince I have something to tell you

Prince-What's up?

Me-Im moving

Prince-What? Where?

Me-Im moving in with my mom

Prince-That's in Michigan

Me-I know

Prince-Savanna you can't move

Me-I know Prince but I can't sit here and act like everything is all good cause it's not.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry but I felt the tears.

Me-I love you so much and I don't want to be here with two newly engaged people. I kinda feel like I would get in the way of that cause I know newlyweds need space so I'm moving to Michigan with my mom

Prince-Savanna please don't do this

Me-I have too but you know I wish you two the best of luck and I'll be back on holidays and if I'm invited or aloud to come then I'll come to the wedding

I got up and picked up Jac and walked over to him. I put my hand on his face and he held it, then pulled my head to his and we held it there.

Prince-I love you Savanna. I don't want you to leave and I'm gonna miss you so much

Me-I love too Princey and I don't want to leave you but I have too and I'm gonna miss you too

We were both crying silently and we just stood like this for a moment.

Me-Ok I have to go

Prince-Savanna wait

Me-What?

He leaned in and kissed me, then held it for like 2 minutes then we pulled away.

Prince-I thought you would pull away

Me-I didn't because I think this is gonna be the last kiss I get from you

He pecked me on the lips quickly, then pulled away and looked at Jac.

Prince-Bye baby boy. Be good for your mommy

He kissed his head and said bye to me one more time, then we left. I cried all the way the airport and all the way on the flight to Michigan until I feel asleep.

Prince

I couldn't help but cry after Savanna left. I mean I love her and I don't even know what I'm gonna do without her. After she left I went up to the twins room and sat in there.

I remember when I made this room for my babies and I remember when I showed it Savanna. She laughed at the fact that the room was half pink and half blue but she still loved it and I loved her.

We were the happiest couple till I said some dumb shit I didn't fucking mean. I can't believe that she's really gone but the wedding is in a month (Jayla's idea cause she wanted to be married around Christmas time)so I'll get time see her again soon. But it's not the same.

We not even the same. We not a thing like we used to be. (No pun intended)