Chapter 56 Baby Shower

~Eight Months Later~

Prince

So it's one more month until the baby is born and one more month until the wedding. Since Savanna's sixth month of pregnancy, me, Roc, Bri, and Ray have been planning Savanna's surprise baby shower.

Oh and we're having another baby girl. Jaylen and Jac were bummed out but I didn't mind it because I love baby girls. especially the one I have already.

Anyway me and the group are over here at the beach house, doing last minute touches on the decorating.

We had lots of food, presents, cake of a bassinet that had a baby on it and her name on it which is Jamila. We have a punch bowl with blue punch, ducks, and  sherbert ice cream to make it look like a bath.

We have a drink fountain, and a chocolate fountain with rice crispies, pound cake, oreos, pretzels, and strawberries. We have fruit and vegetables and food for Savanna's extra hungry tail.

The games will be fun. There's one where you can't say the word baby. If you do then you have to give up your necklace that has a binky on it and that game last throughout the shower.

I can't wait till Savanna gets here. Wait. One, two, three, four. Savanna isn't coming because we forgot to fucking get her. Her guest are arriving. Her mother will be here before she will.

Me:Bri!

Bri:Yea?

Me:Are you forgetting something?

Bri:Not by the looks of it

Me:How about the guest of honor?

Bri:Oh shit! I'm suppose to go get her aren't I?

Me:Well I would do it, but she'll suspect

Bri:Ok I'm going I'm going

She ran out of the kitchen and to her car. I shook my head and laughed at the fact that she can be the most forgetful at times.

I continued doing what last minute touches that needed to be done and then I heard my mother.

Teresa:Jacob

I turned around and walked over to her, then hugged her.

Me:Hey Mama

She pulled away and put her hand on my cheek, then smiled. I smiled back.

Teresa:My boy is having his fourth baby. You need to stop

My smile turned into a frown.

Me:Why?

Teresa:Because do you not understand how much this hurts her? I mean pushing out babies is no picnic

Me:I thought you were here to be happy for us

Teresa:I am happy for you sweetie, but ease up on Savanna is all I'm saying because she is going through a lot of pain for 22

Me:Yea I know. I love Savanna and our babies though

Teresa:Yea I know. By the way I'm still coming to the wedding

Me:Duh!

She smacked me in my head and I rubbed my head and frowned up my eyebrows.

Me:Damn Ma

Teresa:Don't "Duh" me boy

Me:I'm sorry Ma

Teresa:Anyway where is the guest of honor?

Me:Bri is going to get her

Teresa:So you forgot to go get her, is what you're telling me?

Me:No Bri did. I specifically told her to pick her up before two, but ha! that didn't happen

Teresa:Why are you yelling at me?

Me:I'm sorry mama don't hit me

Teresa:Nope I won't

Bri came running over to me and I knew it was time for everyone to hide.

Me:Hide everyone hide

We all got down and turned out the lights. Savanna came in and looked around dazed and confused.

Savanna:What the hell?

We all popped out on her and turned the lights on.

Everyone:Surprise!

She jumped and grabed her heart. She looked at me and smiled. I walked over to her, kissed her and hugged her.

Savanna:Aww baby, you did all this for me?

Me:We all did all this for you

Savanna:Thank you everyone

Teresa:Happy baby shower sweetheart

Savanna:Aww momma Teresa

She walked over to her and hugged her.

Teresa:You're having another baby girl. I'm so excited

Savanna:Me too. Little Jamila is on her way

Teresa:When are you due?

Savanna:A week after the wedding

Teresa:Aww

Savanna:I know right

???:Savanna

Savanna looked behind her and saw her mother. She smiled widely and waddled over to her.

Savanna:Mommy!

She hugged her and her mom handed her a present.

Ginger:I see you're having another baby girl?

Savanna:Yea I am. Little Jamila

Ginger:Why didn't you let me name the baby?

Savanna:Because you almost named me Iris

Ginger:Touché

The baby shower started and Savanna had a great time, eating and playing the games.

Soon came the presents. She got all types of stuff for the baby and her mother got her a soft girl blanket, that'll last her a long time.

She smiled and kissed her mom's cheek because her mom got her a bigger one for her too.

After the cake people began to talk, laugh, and just hang out until it was time to go. People left but me and the gang stayed to clean up. Savanna ate the leftover food and talked.

Savanna:This was really great guys. Thank you

Me:We thought you deserved one because you know you didn't get one for the last three so

Savanna:Thank you

We finished cleaning up and I took the kids to the car because they fell asleep. Savanna sat out in the car and waited for me to finish packing the car.

I was putting the chocolate fountain in the car when I looked up and saw Savanna staring at me.

Me:What?

Savanna:We're keeping that right?

Me:Of course

Savanna:Good because six weeks after this baby is born, we're gonna need that

Me:Oh are we now?

Savanna:Mhm

She turned around and I smiled and shook my head. She's crazy. I closed the trunk and got into the car. I drove home and on the way there Savanna fell asleep, I looked at her and smiled. I'm marrying her again. I can't believe it.