Chapter 33 Dreaming Of Decisions

~Middle Of The Night~

Prince

I was sleeping peacefully, surprisingly because you know the wedding tomorrow but anyway I was sleep and having a good dream of my wedding until my dream switched to me and Savanna.

I was chasing her around the house because she took my phone. This was more a flash back or a flash forward cause I don't remember it but it was still beautiful. Finally I caught her and I wrestling her for my phone.

We fell on the couch, then on the floor. I was on top of her trying to get my phone and she was on the ground laughing with her tight grip on the phone. She then let go of the phone and my hands swung back and my phone flew out of my hands and hit the couch.

I was thankful my phone flew onto something soft. I was gonna go get it but Savanna stopped me. I looked down at her and into those soft beautiful eyes. I leaned down and kissed her softly.

She put her hand on my cheek and gave me her soft beautiful smile.

Savanna-I missed this. Me and you

She said rubbing her soft thumb on my cheek.

Me-Me too baby

Savanna-Please don't leave me again. I love you too much to go through this again

Me-Savanna I don't want you to leave me again. I love you all the same maybe more

Savanna-Princey

Me-Yea baby

Savanna-Kiss me

I smiled, then leaned down kissed her passionately. She moaned in my mouth and wrapped her legs around my waist. I smirked in the kiss.

I pulled away and just looked at her.

Savanna-Princey come back to me please

Me-Baby what are you talking about I'm right here

Savanna-Your heart is but you aren't. Please come back to me and your babies

Me-You're not making sense

Savanna-Wake up and find out what I'm talking about

Next thing I know we're in a airport and Savanna is hugging everyone. She came over to me and touched my cheek and I saw a tear go down her face.

She hugged me tightly.

Savanna-I love you and I wish you the best. Congratulations

I felt her kiss her cheek for a long time, then pulled away and gave me a soft sad smile.

Me-Baby where are you going?

Savanna-Prince I'm not your baby and I'm going back to Michigan. Forever. Like you wanted me too

Me-What are you talking about?

Savanna-I ruined your wedding remember? In fact I don't know how you're talking to me right now but maybe somewhere along the line in life we'll meet again

I didn't know what she was talking about but I didn't want her to leave me forever.

Savanna-Bye Princey

She took the kids and left. I felt a tear go down my face as I saw her leave.

Me-SAVANNA!!! SAVANNA!!!!! WAIT! DON'T GO! SAVANNA!

I saw Roc come up to me in my dream and he started to shake me and telling me to get up.

Roc-Princeton wake up stupid! Princeton!

Next thing I know I wake up in a cold sweat and see Roc standing there.

Me-Where is Savanna?

Roc-At her hotel room with the girls and the babies getting ready for the wedding which is what you need be doing so get up

I looked down and held my head. I sighed and started thinking "Should I go through with this wedding?"

I got out of bed and began getting ready for my big day.