The Date? (part 1)

Sans P.O.V (yeah I'm starting out on sans pov. So wat)
I rubbed my eye sockets. Yes, a night without nightmares. Then my mind drifted Frisk, had she got nightmares to night about... Chara? I hated that demon so very much. I hated how she killed all my friends, how she hurt frisk and made her watch all her friends die, how she kill my only family left. I felt my left eye heat up with blue magic, so I calmed myself down before anything got destroyed. Grabbing my jacket and my slippers, I headed downstairs. I smelt spaghetti pancakes (a/n HOW DO YOU SMELL?!? YOUR A SKELETON!!!) "MORNING BROTHER" Pap greeted. "Heh, hey pap" I replied, still a little bit sleepy. I grab my phone out of my jacket's pocket and sit on the lime couch to text frisk.
(A/N this >> {} mean texting, just so u know)
Sans: {U k?}
Frisk: {yeh, kinda}
Sans: {Nightmares?}
Frisk: {v_v... Yeah}
Sans: {wanna talk about it over grilbyz}
Frisk: {let me talk to mom}
Sans: {k}

Frisk P.O.V
I put down my photo to go and ask mom if I could go to grillbyz? "Good morning my child" Toriel greeted in her normal, melodic voice. "Hey mom, can I go with sans to grillbyz today?" I asked. She though for a moment. "Oh, I don't know, I'm not sure if I should let you hang out with your 'boyfriend'." She teased. I grew to the colour of a tomato that has been sitting in a pot of red paint, and then got sun Burnt. I hide my head in the neck of my sweater. "Why do this to meh mom" I mumble. She just giggles at my reaction. "Haha, of course you can go." I wave goodbye and grab my phone to text sans back.
Frisk: {yeah, mom says yes}
Sans: {k, I c u there}
Frisk: {cya later}
I rushed out side to the new location of grillbyz. He had moved up to the surface a while ago, no is now popular amongst people and humans. I head to the entrance of grillbyz until I hear a familiar voice.
"Sup kid"

Sooo sorry. This is a short chapter, well compared to the others. It's just late at night, my iPads nearly flat, and I can't think strait it's so late. Well, anyways, hope you like my poor excuse for a fan fiction so far.
Cya
~Greatest Out~