Happy Ending

Sans P.O.V (so wat?)
I wake up feeling a little bit of pain in my skull and ribs. I try to sit up, but to no avail. Looking around, I realise that I'm in my room. I groan and hear the door open to reveal my new girlfriend. "Hey Sans" Frisk says quietly as to not cause me anymore pain. She comes over and sits on the edge of my bed "How are you feeling?" I look at her from my spot on the bed. "Hard to believe that was a dream. Felt so real, Too real." Frisk chuckles, which makes a light cyan blush appear on my cheekbones. Her laugh was like a melody to me, has always managed to make me blush or grin bigger then I ever have. Frisk looks at me dead in the eye sockets, making my blush a tad bit heavier. "Here take this" Frisk says, a pain killer in one hand and a bottle of water in the other. After taking the tablet, she walks out. "Gets some rest"

Frisk P.O.V
'I hope he gets some rest. He used a lot of power while we where there, so he's gonna need it'. I shut the door quietly and walk out to see Papyrus making... Lasagna? "Hey papyrus. Trying to make something new?" I ask the kind skeleton. "AH HUMAN. YES I AM TRYING SOMETHING NEW. UNDYNE SHOWED ME HOW TO MAKE IT" Papyrus replies. I get an idea of a perfect pun. "Then I'll leave you to it and SpaGETti outta here" I joke, running out of the room. "NOOOOO. HUMAN, YOU AND SANS HAVE ONLY BEEN DATING FOR A DAY AND YOUR ALREADY MAKING PUNS AS BAD AS HIM!" he cries out. I giggle while walking out into the lounge room. I hear sans' door open and the pun loving skeleton walking out with his hand on his head. "Hey sans. How you feeling?" I ask him. Sans walks down the stairs and walks over to me. "Good thanks." He says with a grin. He then whispers in my ear so Papyrus wouldn't hear. "But I don't think I can say the same for Chara." We sit down on the couch and kiss. It felt amazing. We cuddle up and watch tv.

This was our happy ending.

Ok, this is the end of the book. I can't believe how many people read and liked this crap fanfiction. I was just writing this for fun, I didn't believe how much support I got from you guys. It mean a lot. Anyway, I hope you liked this book and I'll see you in my newest book, Strange love.
Cya for the last time here.
~Greatest Craptasticly Out~