Another Nightmare

Frisk P.O.V
I find myself in a place I dread of the most. Judgment hall. I walk through the eerily silent corridor, what appeared to be sunlight passing motionlessly through the windows. I see a shadow of a monster I know almost too well. He looked more... depressed, to say the least. He held the old familiar red scarf with extreme care, like it would break at any given moment. "Heh, who knew it would end up like this." He said sadly, his voice more deeper and empty then usual." I shiver, the knife I didn't realise I had in my hand shaking ever so slightly. He gets up from the pillar he was resting upon. I can't control my body, my arms and legs moving into a battle-ready position, knife at hand. "Well, let's get this over then..." He pauses, his eye sockets closed. "YOU DIRTY BROTHER KILLER". He raises his hand, a blue flame coming from the end of it. The boned heads of Gaster blasters appear from behind sans, their left eyes glowing like their owner's. I run at him unwillingly, sans teleporting out of the way just in time to dodge my attacks. This went on for hours until, finally, sans falls to the ground from exhaustion, painting heavily. I heard him mumble. "I'm sorry, paps. Everyone. I wasn't strong enough". And with that, I kill him. Inside my head, I'm crying from guilt and sadness. "Do YoU kNoW wHy I'm DoInG tHiS fRiSkY?" I heard Chara's cheery, yet morbid, voice ringing in my ears. I say nothing, still a crying mess trapped in my own body. "BeCaUsE iTs FuN. FuN tO wAtCh YoU BEG FOR MERCY, AND ME NOT DELIVER IT." I try to block her out, but to no avail. "AnD yOu KnOw WhAt ElSe Is FuNny?" Chara asks me, her familiar, yet unfamiliar voice sending chills up my spine. "ThAt IdIot Of A sKeLeToN hAs BeEn TrYiNg To WaKe YoU uP fOr A wHiLe..." I feel her ghostly form stand in front of me. "WeLl, I'lL sEe YoU aRoUnD..." She turns her head, her demonic face staring straight through my soul. "PARTNER". And with that, I woke up.

Sans P.O.V
I wake to hear mumbling voices from the lounge room. I peek out of my bedroom door to see frisk tossing and turning on the couch. I speed walk as quietly as I could downstairs and next to frisk. 'Must be having a nightmare... The poor kiddo'. I gently rock her. Like last time, she stirs but doesn't wake. I feel her hand. She's as cold as snow and ice, but is somehow sweating bullets. I hear her mumble something, but not in her usual angelic voice. It was twisted and disturbed. I listen to the mumbling whatnots to try and make sense of them. A particular sentence grabs my attention, my eye threatening to glow. The memories of the last timeline, the genocide timeline. I draw out frisk's soul and sigh a breath of relief. Red, like it's supposed to be, and thankfully not black. I put the soul back into frisk's chest. But my relief is short lived, as frisk starts to whimper, tears coming from her closed eyes. I shake her, waiting and wanting her to wake. After what seems like and eternity, she sits bolt up, pale and fearful. I try my best to comfort her, but it was not enough. Then I knew something that would, hopefully, calm her down. I pull her chin up so her face is facing mine, her eyes still puffy from tears and her regular tanned skin a pale white. I press my teeth onto her soft lips, calming and surprising her. I pull back and look at her dead in the eyes. I wait till she had calmed down fully until I spoke. "Ok kiddo...

What was that nightmare about?"

Wow, that took a lot of brain power to write this. Groan, I'm nearly completely out of ideas. And without ideas, I can't write this book. I can't say this enough, I... NEED... HELP!!! If you guys want this book to continue, I'm gonna need some help from you guys. Anyway, with that out of the way, I just wanted to say. How did I get 400 reads, it's like I'm getting 100 reads every couple of night. *thinks for a second* wait, I am getting that many reads over a couple of nights. *reads over author's note* wow, that's a long note. Anyway, enough of my ramble shambles. 'Till we meet again.
Cya
~Greatest Craptasticly out~