Double Dreams

Ok, quick A/N, 80+ reads, I mean WHAT THE FRISK. You guys are killing it. Thanks so much for you reader's support and I'll cya at the bottom vvvv

Frisk P.O.V
I wake up in a room Ive become too familiar with over the past few weeks. "HeLlO fRiSk!" Chara's voice echoed throughout the abyss of darkness. "What do YOU want?" I ask her, clearly annoyed. "WhAt Do I WaNt? I WaNt YoU tO ReSeT" her voice sent chills up my spine. "No" I state, trying to hide all the fear in my voice but failing. "I tHoUgHt YoU mIgHt SaY tHaT. So I hAvE a LitTle 'SuRpRiSe' FoR yOu..." A light turns on in the distance. Being the curious person I am, I go to investigate, and get a shock. There, laid in the middle of the light...

Was Sans, covered in black, inky vines.

Sans P.O.V
I wake up in an unfamiliar room, with what looked like Flowey's vines, but black and goopy. My mind instantly went to Frisk. "Frisk?" I mumble. I turn my head to look at rest of the room until my eye sockets landed on Frisk. She seemed to be... Crying? "Frisk!" I said again, a little bit loader this time. I saw her head look up at me, her cheeks shining from tears. I saw her frown turn into a grin when she saw me. Frisk hugged me like she would never see me again. "Where are we kiddo?" I ask her "I cAn AnsWeR tHaT fOr YoU, cOmIdIaN." I heard a demonic voice that sounded like Flowey's, but a little bit more girly. "Chara..." I mumble. I felt my eye blaze up in a blue smoke. "Let us go chara, I'll never reset" Frisk snapped back at Chara. "Ok, If yOu WoNt ReSeT, ILL MAKE YOU". Her grin became wider and she raised her hand. Nothing happens, then I felt the vines wrap harder around me. I twitch and shake under the pressure of the vines. Frisk started to cry again, so I tried to calm her. "F-Frisk, I'll... I'll be o-ok. R-Remember, th-this is just a..a Dream" The last thing I saw, was frisk eye glimmer with tears and determination...

I hope she is ok.

Ok, I know I mentioned this at the start, but I just want to say thanks for all the support you have given me about this poor excuse of a fan fiction. I'll try to get the next part out ASAP.
Cya
~Greatest Out~