chapter four

bed, this time, Frank is lying under Dream Guy. They're fully clothed, Frank in his school uniform and the guy in his usual black clothes, but they have their pants half down their thighs. They're rubbing their crotches together and there are all these sexual sensations crawling under Frank's skin and burning him in the most satisfying pleasure he has ever felt.

His virgin body can't take this any longer, though and soon, Frank is burying his face on Dream Guy's neck and coming. He squirms under this faceless guy, coming hot and hard, moaning expletives absentmindedly and just letting go of everything else.

Then all Frank can feel is dead weight over him. Dream Guy kisses Frank hotly and the teenager closes his eyes, as his chest falls and rises hastily. He feels good. He's comfortable and calm, like he just got rid of every single bitter feeling and thought and doubt. It's only him and his Dream Guy, after their perfect imaginary sex.

Frank hears his name in Dream Guy's undefined voice and opens his eyes. But there's no one. The weight on his body is gone, except for the bed covers. Frank throws a hand down his chest, over his pajama pants and feels it perfectly; he's hard. He sighs and wishes it away, too disappointed that it's only another faceless dream.

He gets up and showers, barely noticing that the house is still buried in the dark of dawn. He gets back to his bedroom, towel wrapped around his waist, and looks at his alarm clock; it reads five AM. He's got over an hour until he has to get up for school, so he just lies in bed, wishing he didn't have to dream about sex. These dream only confuse him more, because who can Dream Guy be? And how can he make Frank feel so good?

Sighing, Frank looks down at his crotch and feels how much his erection hurts. He lies there and wishes it away, refusing to touch it.

He looks at the ceiling instead.