chapter twenty-one

Frank pulls back from the kiss and pants heavily, looking down at Father Way's hand wrapped around his cock. He can feel Father Way's breath on his face, warm and labored, and tries to kiss his mouth again, but Father Way looks down.

They're sitting on the couch; well, Frank is, because Father Way is kneeling on the floor as he quickens his strokes. Frank gasps at the mental image, Father Way in between his legs prompting himself to do something Frank has never felt before.

"Holy shit!" Frank curses, when Father Way takes Frank's cock into his mouth. Frank has his hands rounded into fists around his thighs, simply enjoying the sensations. They're so great and incapacitating, and Frank isn't even sure what to do next.

He comes fast and hard, moaning loudly. Father Way just gave him the sexual experience of a lifetime and Frank doubts he will ever feel this good again. He sits there humming and panting and feeling his pulse on his crotch more than on his chest. He keeps his eyes closed, the lids feeling too heavy to lift.

The next thing he knows is the cold sweat running down his neck and the hard cock between his legs. Frank turns his head to the side, burying his face on his pillow, as he slides one hand down his sweatpants. Fuck. He jerks off before the morning comes.

**

The next day, Frank rides his bike to Father Way's house thinking that he will just get an opinion on his essay. When they get to the library, however, Frank can feel the hot press of his school shirt against his chest. It's nothing to do about the essay, but the man he is visiting. He has a perfect image of Father Way between his legs and that makes his skin crawl with anticipation and wonder, makes him want to throw himself on Father Way.

First, he asks about his essay, but Father Way seems to have other ideas. He grabs Frank by the collar of his shirt and kisses the hell out of him, backing him up against the closest wall. It drives Frank fucking crazy, because he really loves these kisses.

Father Way moves down to Frank's neck, biting there, but Frank is completely focused on the hand the priest is sliding down to his slacks. Instantly, Frank's pants are down at his ankles and his boxer briefs follow, and then Father Way has his mouth on Frank's cock. Frank cries out immediately. It's only a slight slide of a tongue up his dick, but it gets Frank moaning up to the fucking moon. His brain is in overdrive and Frank can barely feel, because this is so intense and mind-blowing. It's the most amazing thing ever, dissolving his legs and melting his brain until he's just a mess of limbs and come on the floor.

When he comes back to himself, Father Way is getting up. Frank notices that his cock is out of his pants, even though he's not hard, but Frank doesn't react in any way. He would not be able to reciprocate after he came so quick and so hard.

Later on, while Father Way sips on a mug of coffee, Frank sits down at the kitchen table with his own mug of latte that smells delicious. His brain is still buzzing from the previous sensations in the library, but he's trying to hear every single comment Father Way is making on his essay. The pages are in front of him, but he stills feels flustered all over. And Father Way keeps touching him, on his hand or arm or elbow, and asking Frank if he's feeling alright, and Frank just gulps and nods. He has never felt so fucked out and disorientated.

Father Way takes Frank downstairs and they use the brothers' computer to correct the mistakes the priest has found on the text. It isn't until Frank is about to leave that he says, "I think I should come back tomorrow."

"What for?" Father Way asks, frowning down at him.

Frank sighs. It's very clear to him, because he wants to know what to expect of this new found relationship. "I think we seriously need to talk about this. I mean, you promised me yesterday that you'd tell me everything today, but I understand that we didn't have much time. I have to come back, so we can talk.

"Ah yes." Father Way nods solemnly, never taking his eyes away from Frank's. It's like they're boring right into Frank's soul. "Alright. We do have things to talk through."

"It's a date," Frank says with a grin, even though he's worried about the outcome of their conversation. For now, though, he just laughs at Father Way's wide eyes in response to his choice of words, and waves the priest goodbye.