forever + always

My phone screen shines brightly in my dark room secretly texting 'him'. The one who I love the one who understands me the one who cares. The one millions of miles away.

My eyes suddenly burn as my door opens a crack. I quickly shut off my phone and turn to my side hoping I wasn't caught.

"Mary you awake?" my mom calls into my room. I stay silent and keep my breath even trying not to get caught.

I'm 16 yes but I'm still scared of getting yelled at. The door closes slowly, a click signaling my freedom.

I turn my phone back on and smile to see he texted.

Ryan: hey babe.

My heart flutters.

Me: hey morning for you :)

Ryan: lol ya the time difference. I keep forgetting you live in America.

Me: what's tht supposed to mean? :P

Ryan: well I'm just saying Australia is better.

Me: no! I disagree.

Ryan: ok ok American accents are pretty wicked.

Me: you bet!

Ryan: ;) this is why I love you

Me: hurtful you only love me for my nationality.

Ryan: ;p maybe

Me: weirdo

Ryan: yes

Me: *rolls eyes* well I gtg ry I have to go to bed school in the morning :(.

Ryan: awww ok may. Love u

Me: love you too

Ryan: sleep tight my angel.

My heart swells as I close my phone and fall asleep.

--------

*next morning*

"IM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE THINGS!" I sing into my hair brush as I get ready.

I hear a snap of a camera behind me. I twirl around to see my best friend Rachel holding her phone.

I glare at her as she laughs. "That's so going on twitter!" she giggles typing away on her phone. I pout at her but roll my eyes and turn back towards my bathroom mirror.

I run my brush through my knotted hair relieving it from it's nest like form. My platinum white hair falls down to my hips in waves. Rachel stands next to me in the bathroom.

"I wish I had your hair may." She sighs. I brush a lock behind my ear. "I love it but ever since you dyed yours it's gorgeous!" I smile at her. She picked up her cherry red hair and smiled. "Ya I guess." I laugh.

I grab my eyeliner and do my usual cat eye, I apply some Chapstick and sigh.

Ugh! I hate pimples! They annoy me.

I turn around to see Rachel scrolling through my phone. My heart speeds up a bit. "May who's Ryan?" I gulp and look down at my bare feet.

"A guy." I mumble looking away from her.

"No chiz but it's not just a guy when you say I love you!" She runs her hand through her hair.

"I-I met him online and we started talking and now we are dating. He's everything to me Ray ok he's everything I love him so much and you can't change that!" My voice cracks at the end showing my nervousness.