Chapter 3

We arrive at the paintball place.

We were surrounded by either really buff guys or the stereotypical nerds.

We walk up the office checking out the prices for the amount of paintballs.

We end up getting 2000. 1000 each.

We get our gear and head to the course.

"Ready to kick people's a**es!" Rachel screams.

"HELL YEAH BRING IT!!" I yell back.

The ref ties green ribbons to the ends of me and Rachel's guns and a few other people. Making our team. And made the other people go to the other end of the field.

The whistle rings through the air and me and Rachel run up the stairs to the second platform to take cover.

We're masters at this. We used to compete in middle school. But no one here knows that so I'm gonna use that as my advantage.

I position my gun as I see a guy running towards our platform. I pull the trigger watching the paintball fly and hit the guy in the arm.

"Yes!" I high five Rachel and squat back down.

Rachel pops a guy in the helmet and he falls on the floor. And I die laughing.

I hear footsteps and I turn around.

"Oh you're girls?" the guy smirks.

"Yeah we are." I smile.

"I hate to get you guys out but I doubt you'd be able to shoot anyway." He smirks again looking at us unimpressed.

"Well then this is going to hurt a lot for you." I say. Making him confused.

Before he could say anything else I shoot him where the sun don't shine.

He falls to the floor clutching his stuff screaming.

Rachel and I die laughing.

"Who's the girl now, sukkkaa!!!!" Rachel screamed.

We jump over his body and climb down the stairs to find another spot.

We duck underneath a paint splattered block just as two paintballs fly our way hitting the wall behind us.

"Hey run to the wall I'll cover your back." I whisper.

Rachel nods and starts sprinting. I run after her shooting who ever was trying to attack us.

A paint ball hit my chest.

"IVE BEEN HIT IVE BEEN HIT!!" I yell falling on the floor.

"Go Rachel save yourself. Tell my oreos I love them." I dramatically put my hand over my heart and collapse.

"GAME OVER!!" The ref called.

I heard Rachel laughing hysterically. I open one eye to see her shaking her head.

"You are one interesting cookie my friend." She helps me up and we walk out of the course.

"What do I got to say I'm an amazing actor." I bow theatrically.

Rachel just shakes her head.

I then see a two people walking over to us one was limping.

Oooh it's the guy I shot in the nuts.

"Are you looking for your nuts?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest.

"Haha. No." The guy said unamused.