Chapter 17

Sunlight poured through my window by my bedside. My hair was sprawled out on the pillow next to me. It was alomst as if I was in a cliche wake up scene. I love this part of the morning where no one is talking and you can just lay there and you don't have to worry about school or drama. You can just be in such bliss.

I untangle myself from my comforter and slid my feet to my cold wood floor. A shiver ran up my spine as I stood up. Today is Saturday and I just plan on curling up and watching Netflix. And I need to talk to Ryan. I miss him.

I walk over to my desk where my phone was plugged in and sat down.

Me: hey babe. I'm sorry for not texting recently. I've been busy with school it's stressing me out.

It was partly true. The things at school was stressing me out.

It took a few minutes before he replied, it being around mid night where he is.

Ryan: hey angel, it's okay I understand. Can you video chat I've missed you.

Me: of course give me a second I call you.

I set down my phone rushing towards the bathroom tossing water on my face. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and went back to turn my computer on.

I press shuffle on my music and turned the volume lower and pressed the call button on Skype.

I smile when Ryan's face pops up on the screen.

"Hey beautiful." Ryan smiles at me.

My insides go to mush at the sound of his voice. I miss the way he makes me feel.

"Hey, how've you been?" I look up to see Ryan still staring at me.

"What?" I tilt my head to the side.

"Nothing, I just missed you." Ryan smiles showing the dimple in his right cheek.

A smile creeps on my face.

All the thoughts of Jake, and all my issues just melt away when I'm talking to Ryan.

"Is that 5 seconds of summer in the background I hear?" Ryan asks with a smirk.

I stick my tongue out at him. "Yes don't you judge me."

"But babe that's my job." Ryan wines. Making me crack up.

"Yeah yeah. You're lucky I love you." I joke now making Ryan laugh.

"Yeah I'm lucky." He smiles his eyes twinkling from the light of the computer screen.

I blush slightly from the tiny comment.

I hear Slaide calling from downstairs making my head turn.

"Hey, Ryan. I got to go my brother is calling me from the living room. I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Okay, angel. I'll talk to you later. I love you." Ryan blows a kiss.

"I love you too." I blow a kiss back logging off.

I close my lap top and leave my room and bound down the stairs to see what my brother wants.

I found in the kitchen eating left over Chinese food we had a few nights ago.

"Chinese in the morning? Really?"

"It has some what of nutrition and well I was too lazy to make food." Slaide closes the container.

"So, why did you call me down here."

"Rachel called and told me to tell you when you wake up to go to her place." He tells me as he walks over to the refridgerator to put the food away.