13.

- Craig -

It had been a few days since Jonathan had apologised to me and everything was starting to make sense again. I practically forced Jon to hangout with Sean and they actually got along better than I expected which is great because now i have more than one friend. But one person had been popping up in my mind recently, and that was tyler.

Ever since i had turned him down he had been looking at me, during classes he would just look at me. I think he thought he was being sneaky with his 'small' glances but i could see his every stare. The more i realised how much he looked at me, the more i began looking at him. His eyes intrigued me the most, they were a nice blue quite a light shade but still held mystery within them. He always looks like he has something to say, if we faced each-other in the hallway he would pause while opening his mouth ever so slightly, then he would just shake his head and carry on.

- Tyler -

It bugged me, how much i thought about Craig. Every time i saw him i just felt like i had to talk to him but i could never bring myself to say anything so i resulted to staring at him, a lot. I wondered if he still had those weird attack things that i saw the aftermath of, or his quiet days. I wanted to know him in general, be closer to him...

Is this what you call a crush?

{ a/n: real short, ik ik }