39.

- Wildcat -

I was sat beside Syndicate, after our strange run in he explained that this new gang had ambushed his and everyone in the club. Most of our boys just happened to be here so it was a bonus for that new gang. Their leader went by the name 'Pewdiepie' which sounded familiar but I shrugged it off, the person who was injured actually turned out to be Nogla or David from our gang. Syndicate had lost sight of the other boys and decided to help Nogla, some of his gang such as Sparklez stayed with the pair.
"This new gang is ruthless, I don't know how they got all the smoke and flash-bangs" whispered Nogla while clutching his wounded leg. Someone had tied a t-shirt around it to help stop the bleeding but none the less he was still lacking energy. "Some people just know where to go I guess" I spoke while examining my surroundings, "do you know where the others may've gone?" I asked Nogla quietly, "try a couple doors down" he croaked out. I stood and promised to come back for the guys, making a mental note on what room they were in I crept out once again. Mini hadn't spoken for a while and I instantly hoped he was okay, I crept further down the hallway until I came to a door that peoples muffled voices were floating through. I shouldered my RPG and pushed the door open only to be met with the sound of a gunshot and blood splattering on the far wall. "MARK NO" Shouted someone to my right and sickening laughter from my left. "He refused to help so he had to go Sean" hissed the voice, I instantly recognjsed that name. Why was Jack here? Who was Mark? Who shot someone?
"Who just entered the room" hissed the same voice, "me" I growled before raising my weapon. My eyes had adjusted by now and I saw Jack now cradling a dead boys head in his arms and someone else with a gun pointed at me. "Oh look, its Wildkitty. How nice of you to join us" hissed the man with the gun, "who the heck are you?" I said rudely while keeping my RPG trained on his face, "the oh so infamous Pewdiepie" he smirked back and my heart dropped, this man infront of me, was the cause of all this chaos. "Comply Tyler or I'll shoot one of you two" he said menacingly, I lowered my weapon for I didn't want to be the cause of Jack's death. I slowly raised my hand to my ear and whispered "Mini, I'm in trouble. Help" before Pewdiepie took my earpiece and smashed it on the floor, he then led me over to Jack and tied us together. "Stay here for a moment will ya?" He chuckled darkly before slinking off to god knows where.
"Tyler, I'm so sorry" Jack whispered while tears spilled from his eyes, "its okay, it really is" I promised him before looking up at the ceiling. Please help us someone, please I desperately thought before looking at the ties around our wrists and feet, suddenly a plan sprung to my mind. "Jack, listen here for a second, I think I may have a way out of this...."

A/N: hey guys,
So Kingggjaay has published a new story that I have helped her out with (done the cover and given ideas ect) so it would be awesome if ya'll could maybe go check it out. Its a #H2ovanoss story and its shaping up to be amazing.
Thank you for all the likes and comments it means a lot, I'm starting back at school tomorrow so I'm not sure how often i'll be able to upload
None the less,
Stay frosty 😘
- E xx