55.

- Third -

The boys had been okay for a few weeks now, progress had been slow but everyone was up and able to move well again but unfortunately for them someone was seeking revenge.

• • •

It was a warm Saturday evening and most of the crew were having a break, they had been training for quite a while now and Evan decided that a day off was well deserved.
Pretty much everyone chilled outside, soaking in the last sun rays of the day and enjoying eachothers company. But the peacefulness was cut short when Marcel rushed out onto the deck with a scared look in his eyes, everyone sat up at his arrival and mirrored his worried look. He licked his chapped lips before speaking, "Something came through the communicator, they said watch out buddies you're going to go boom" Marcel panted.
Usually Craig would be monitoring the radio's and cameras but he was taking a break, everyone glanced at each other before panicking. They had experience with threats like these and knew how real they could be.
"Who do you think it is?" Evan asked cautiously, Marcel paled. "The sender signed their name".

- Jonathan -

I was pretty much shitting myself, I knew who it was already- no one had to tell me anything. Before Marcel continued his sentence I stood, "boys, I know these people- they do not mess around. Pack up valuables and find a safe place but do NOT leave the building- they will know where you've gone and they will hunt you down." My friends looked at me, all mirroring a face of fear and pain. To many people had tried to rip this group apart, many more before Craig and I came too- but despite our bad luck we stayed strong and I have faith that we'll survive this too.

- Craig -

"Tyler did you hear that?" I whispered into the night, he clutched my arm in desperation. "I did" he replied in a hushed voice. Before I could say another word the whole room lit up, blinding me momentarily before the loud boom of something exploding reached my ears. The force blew me back and Tyler's grip left my arm completely, I cried out in pain as some rubble struck my cheek and I landed heavily on the concrete ground I passed out before I could call out for anyone.

La Fin
(The end)

-
( sorry that the chapter is a bit everywhere, I didn't really have a structure for it lol )

Hey all! So this was the last chapter of Beats and Beauties, its been a wild ride and super interesting to write, so much so that (as mentioned before) I have decided to write a sequel!
Its called Oneirataxia (don't question the name) and the first chapter will be out later today, I'll be keeping the weekly monday (sunday for some of you) updates but trust me this books going to be HELLA good!
To be honest I'm sad to be ending the story here but I feel as though there will be to many chapters after this and the sequel is planned out to be pretty cool so I suppose thats something to look forward to.
Thank you all for the support throughout this book and I hope you carry that on into the next book, love you all.

Stay frosty 🙏🏼
- E