40.

- Wildcat -

Jack and I slowly shuffled over to the small dirty window that wasn't letting in any light for it was blacked out and dark outside anyway, we counted to three before using each other as braces to stand up. The windowpane was oddly old, the mechanics of it were far out of date but for once it was very useful, I helped Jack saw his ropes off first so that he could untie us both after that. It only took a few minutes for the rope to break and Jack immediately began untying the rest while I asked some questions, "who was Mark to you?" I asked tentatively as he began working on my hands. He froze for a second before sighing; "he was my best friend and boyfriend" he said sadly. "I'm sorry" I whispered back softly "don't be sorry, you weren't the one who put a bullet through his skull" he said angrily, his anger fuelled some power and pace to his untying and in no time we were both standing free in the dingy room.
"Why did Pewdiepie seem so familiar?" I questioned, Jack looked at me with sad eyes "because Pewdiepie is Felix".

- Delirious -

Vanoss and I had slipped into the club by using the front entrance, the bouncer had already fled the scene and the commotion was almost defining when we opened the main doors. Keeping low and hidden in the shadows we crept around to the bar area, Brock had last said he was somewhere around that area so we thought it would be the best bet. The air was thick with sweat and smoke, I hoped that Wildcat was doing okay and that Mini hadn't been found or anything, he was critical to our plans and obviously one of my best friends so I didn't want to lose him.
I let out a long breath, the atmosphere of the club was tense and I didn't like it to much, it made me feel like I needed to crack a joke to lighten the mood. I was focusing so much on my breathing that I managed to trip over something on the ground, I landed straight on my face and groaned as quietly as I could. Turning around slightly I caught sight of what I had tripped on, it was somebody's arm and I was afraid they were dead until I saw the hand move slightly. Curious I went to investigate the movement and to my surprise I came face to face with Lui, blood ran down his forehead unattractively and had matted his hair together. His eyes looked tired and he had done something funky to his ankle, I quickly pressed my forefinger to the earpiece that occupied my ear and whispered to Evan that I had located Lui. I quickly helped the man up and rushed him out of the Club which may've been a stupid idea but his safety was pretty important. I led him to our car and stretched him out across the backseat, "stay low and stay safe okay" I whispered before slamming the door and jogging back over to the building that contained the rest of my family.

-
Hey guys!
Thank you all so much for 22.2K reads! I'm sorry about not uploading but after this Geography trip that I'm going on in two days I may start up a writing schedule or something.

Stay frosty ✌🏼
- Em xx