42.

- Third -

The whole commotion seemed almost comical, seeing Delirious and Vanoss rushing around trying to find their remaining family members while chaos was still erupting from every inch of the Club was quite an interesting thing, Mini was still positioned outside in the ally, doing his job faithfully despite his human malfunctioning he still did his job as best as he could for he wanted to impress the others and show that he could actually do things again and that they were truly helping him get better. The already saved members were piled into the gangs van, reeking of alcohol and blood, the stench filling their scenes and the van in a thick haze. Nogla was still accompanied by Syndicate and his gang but was slowly losing more blood than he should and Wildcat was still face to face with the man who ruined his life just a little more than a father should...

- Wildcat -

The man lifted his mask slowly, once it was fully off his face I stared into his blue eyes, eyes like mine. He still looked the same and smelt the same despite the stench of alcohol and blood that was wafting around the building. As I studied his features I realized how alike we looked, I was a spitting image of him and there was no questioning that.

He had a firm grip on Jack who was struggling against him but I knew that my father had a steely like grip and would not let go easily. Suddenly he spoke, his rough voice ringing out louder than any bullet in the building; "hello Son, how are we". His mouth crinkled up into an alarming smile that showed nothing but remorse, I was frozen in my place, unable to remove my eyes from his body. I hadn't seen him for years and my mother told me he had died, deep down I think I knew she was lying but I never had the heart to speak against her.

"Papa, I thou- wha- how?" I stuttered out, his eyebrows raised at the old nickname from my childhood. "You're mother really didn't tell you anything did she" he said quietly, I nodded dumbly. "Come into this room and let me tell you a little story son" he said while gesturing towards an open door, I hesitated at his words because well, it sounded dodgy as heck but I reluctantly followed his heavy set body into the dimly lit room and braced myself for the story to come.

- Vanoss -

"I say we go upstairs but the back way instead of where Wildcat went" hissed Delirious, we had our backs firmly pressed up against the bar and our guns at our sides. "But what if they moved from the back to the front" I retorted. The two of us were discussing our options and what was best to find the other boys, Nogla was obviously a priority but we wanted to move him last so we could escape strait away. Delirious seems to be hell bent on going the back way up to the second floor for some reason but I found it slightly silly.
We argued for a while longer, weighing up the pros and cons of each option before I finally gave in to his idea. He smiled at me sweetly and scuttled off to the back entrance, leaving me behind for a split second.

I chased after the crazy man, the bass still booming through the now almost empty club that stunk very badly of vomit and piss with a mix of blood. I was eager to find the others and as I neared the stairs I felt a good feeling in my gut, something saying that Delirious was right this time.

-

Thank you all for 27.2K ! I'm glad that this schedule is a thing now because I need to be more organised and its good for the both of us :) I also want to say that I have changed the description of the story because it didnt really relate to anything - I am honestly just writing random crap half of the time I swear 😂

Stay frosty ✌🏼️
- E