22.

- Craig - 

Ty didn't come home for dinner, he said he would be here but he turned out to be a no show. I was worried but Jonathan and Sean kept telling me that he probably just got too home sick and decided to stay the night with his mother, have a catch up or something. As Tyler had suggested earlier, I invited a couple people over. I managed to get hold of the crew, including Jonathan. Matthias and J-Fred or Joey and i also roped in Sean who ended up bringing two of his friends, Felix and Mark. They guys have been here for at least two hours already and most were playing xbox and having some good laughs, others were immersed in a game of beer pong. Someone ended up bringing beer so we decided to let loose for the night, quite a few of us are completely wasted, more are tipsy and only Joey (J-Fred) is sober as he is very underage and we don't want to get caught giving him alcohol. I thought I would be falling asleep listening to the far away cars and my own lonely heartbeat, but it was shaping up to be a Killer night.

-Tyler-

I made sure that mum was fast asleep before I exited the house, it was around one o'clock and the moon was extremely bright tonight. The orange glow of the street lights guided me to my second home and no, this is not Craig's house...

"Hey Wildcat, haven't seen you for a while" grinned the man at the door, "Jet" I replied and nodded as an acknowledgment to his existence. Jet opened the dimly lit door for me while running a hand through his jet black hair, hence the nickname Jet. The familiar sent of smoke and sweat ran through my nostrils and I sighed in happiness, this is an amazing place and honestly like a home to me. 'Downstairs Danger' is the name of this building, its an underground building where people come to fight, hangout and get wasted.

And tonight, I am going to do all three...

- Authors Note -

THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K READS!!

It's really amazing that people are reading this book, I honestly have no clue where its going at the moment but I promise it'll be good! I hope you continue to enjoy what I write xoxoxoxoxoxo