(3)

Y/N lay in the dark. There was nothing to be heard apart from her quiet breathing. Bruce had left her like this not long ago. She was still placed on the cold metal table, the nipple clamps only adding to her discomfort. To her relief though, the harsh pinch slowly subsided and she could barely feel them. Bruce had continued to tug on the chain while accusing her of taking pleasure from the stimulation.

"You're a filthy slut getting off on this. I can see how you're body tenses with relish," he'd stated, but she refused to agree with what he'd said. "Don't try to fight it, love," he had coaxed when she stopped squirming almost instantly and had tried to submit to his physical assault instead. "I wonder how you'd writhe if I placed another clamp," his fingers traveled down her stomach, "right here," he had pondered while cupping her sex over her jeans. She had jerked at his touch and had squealed behind her gag. Right then his phone went off and he groaned at the sound. "Guess we'll have to find out later."

And so when Bruce had walked out of the cave he turned off the lights knowing very well it would unsettle her. The only reason for her calm state now was that she was aware of her current situation. She also prayed for him not to return for a while so she could be left alone in peace.

She had hoped in vain however when the lights flickered back on. She groaned and closed her eyes seeing as the sudden light blinded her. "Sorry, love," Bruce's voice resonated from behind Y/N, "I really had to answer that. Hope I didn't make you wait too long."

The stupid pet name he had for her was yet another justification for her dislike towards Bruce Wayne. She couldn't stand it and it made her blood boil. "Now," he interrupted her train of thoughts, "where did we leave off?" Bruce asked nonchalantly. Y/N tried to speak but the leather ball prevented any clear words from coming out of her mouth. "Y/N, love, that was a rhetorical question. As if I'd forget." She hadn't intended to answer his question though, she just wanted to say something, anything really. The gag hurt her jaw and she was extremely thirsty. He of course had figured as much.

He came into view and within seconds he was teasing her breasts again. Kneading them he spoke in his low voice, "The only sound I wanna hear from you is your moaning while I do to your body as I please. Understood?" Y/N swallowed and nodded her head. "Good girl. Go on then," he encouraged but she wasn't sure she'd truly understood him. He gave her tits a firm squeeze and this time pain shot through them as the feeling slowly came back and she groaned with pain. "That all you got?" he taunted and it dawned on her. "Guess I have to help you make it sound believable."

Y/N's unintelligible begging for him not to touch her recurred but he just looked at her with a mischievous smirk and started removing the cuffs from her ankles. When they were free she attempted to struggle kicking her legs out before Bruce grabbed them and just held her down and sneered, "You're not going anywhere. These however," he gestured towards her jeans, "are coming off."

She struggled and screamed behind her gag. Bruce slowly unbuttoned her jeans all the while pinning his defenseless victim to the table. Her eyes opened wide as he pulled her clothing down her legs. When Y/N's jeans were off he re-cuffed her legs and ignored her fussing. Bruce ran his hands over her now bare thighs. She gave a whimper of protest but he continued caressing her body. She felt helpless, exposed and completely at his whim.

"One more thing and we can start," he winked at her before lifting his knife that Y/N hadn't realized he was holding to her panties. She wailed and tears filled her eyes. "Nngh!", she tried but he just laughed. "I would hold very still if I were you," he baited. "Don't want me to cut your most sensitive parts now, do you?" To his surprise she did hold still and he cut through the only piece of clothing still separating him from her sex.